C7 Aircraft Problem.... [SOLVED]

Found the problem... It was the mod or it was version 2.15, i found 2.16 and tested it, works perfect now :) Thanks for the help anyways

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i was following Winter Owl\'s tutorial on how to make an good first C7 Aircraft and i did exactly as he said, but when i launch my plane overheats at full throttle and sometimes spins around. Very annoying...

Here is how it looks:

http://youtu.be/evF5XIHRRZE

The spinning around problem is because you\'re trying to turn with yaw instead of roll. Airplanes just don\'t like to yaw very much at all.

The engine problem... is bizarre. I\'ve never seen that before. Might that engine part have been edited in some way?

The spinning around problem is because you\'re trying to turn with yaw instead of roll. Airplanes just don\'t like to yaw very much at all.

The engine problem... is bizarre. I\'ve never seen that before. Might that engine part have been edited in some way?

it\'s not that planes dont like yaw its the way you have your tail with a V formation on top so if you try to yaw it moves in a slanted way adding roll and yaw instead of pure yaw try doing one vertical fin on top instead of two and you\'ll notice its much more stable I like the V look too begin a large fan of the F-22A Raptor and F/A-18E