[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

Acea

http://i.imgur.com/ONhvf9r.pngA snapshot of the last new part.

You can guess what it is but I won't confirm or deny until the final release XD

Thats...I want to say twin 5" gun turret, but the barrels are too close together and too long. Maybe the 3"/70 Mark 26 gun?

Addon: Maybe the Mk.16 6"/53 Caliber gun turret? Or the 10cm/65 caliber Type 98 guns on the Akizuki class destroyers?

Edited by Thatdude253

Thats...I want to say twin 5" gun turret, but the barrels are too close together and too long. Maybe the 3"/70 Mark 26 gun?

Addon: Maybe the Mk.16 6"/53 Caliber gun turret? Or the 10cm/65 caliber Type 98 guns on the Akizuki class destroyers?

It may be the twin 40mm bofors they showed off the mount for earlier

Log:

7rn6Ced.jpg

Bob looks quite satisfied with his new toy, a twin Ma Deuce mount, which will be included in the next update.

We're beginning to test and modify our new parts to achieve a nice performance, it may take several days.

Edited by Acea

Log:

http://i.imgur.com/7rn6Ced.jpg

Bob looks quite satisfied with his new toy, a twin Ma Deuce mount, which will be included in the next update.

We're beginning to test and modify our new parts to achieve a nice performance, it may take several days.

Out of curiosity, will the guns like the bofors, 20mm, and ma deuce require a kerbal at the controls or will they function standalone?

Out of curiosity, will the guns like the bofors, 20mm, and ma deuce require a kerbal at the controls or will they function standalone?

I'd have made guns requiring Kerbals if they could rotate together with their operators. They now function standalone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.