[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

Acea

Will you make a Mark 12 5"/38 Twin Turret? Also,make a 40mm Bofor ANTI AIR Gun Quadruple(MOAR FIREPOWEEEEER)

Maybe who knows:P I'd consider more variants of the same weapon later. Now our new version schedule is nearly complete.

Edited by Acea

Hey, just wanted to mention that the license used on this post will not allow me to use your mod in videos (since they are monetized)

is that an accident or on purpose? There is a license that allows commercial use like youtube (the one BDArmory uses) if you need to change it like I had to on my post. Just a heads up really!

Hey, just wanted to mention that the license used on this post will not allow me to use your mod in videos (since they are monetized)

is that an accident or on purpose? There is a license that allows commercial use like youtube (the one BDArmory uses) if you need to change it like I had to on my post. Just a heads up really!

Yeah that was my mistake, and I've changed it in the latest update.

PS. There seems to be a bug with mobile version of forum, when I clicked edit the post it was deleted.

Edited by Acea

What about re-create mod in KerbalStuff? It really need to be in CKAN... We'll wait ...

/wait = True

All right I've finally decided to do it manually. A pull request has been sent to CKAN and now it's a matter of time.

86358V1.png

Here's the MAJOR update! Five AA guns are now presented. And Thatdude253 congrats that you got the right answer!

VL2Hfax.gif

Changelog 0.2.0 (IMPORTANT):

Changed the license to CC BY-SA.

Redefined prices of all parts.

Added 5 new anti-aircraft weapons:

-US Navy: Dual M2HB Mount, Oerlikon 20 mm Dual Mount

-Royal Navy: Bofors 40 mm Dual Mount

-Imperial Japanese Navy: 10 cm/65 Type 98 Naval Gun (shown above)

-Kriegsmarine: 2 cm FlaK 38 Quad Mount (Flakvierling)

Added 40 mm ammo and an ammo box, containing 400 rounds.

Edited by Acea

Here's the MAJOR update! Five AA guns are now presented. And Thatdude253 congrats that you got the right answer!

http://i.imgur.com/VL2Hfax.gif

Changelog 0.2.0 (IMPORTANT):

Changed the license to CC BY-SA.

Redefined prices of all parts.

Added 5 new anti-aircraft weapons:

-US Navy: Dual M2HB Mount, Oerlikon 20 mm Dual Mount

-Royal Navy: Bofors 40 mm Dual Mount

-Imperial Japanese Navy: 10 cm/65 Type 98 Naval Gun (shown above)

-Kriegsmarine: 2 cm FlaK 38 Quad Mount (Flakvierling)

Added 40 mm ammo and an ammo box, containing 400 rounds.

Damn that's a big update, well done.

"Joy to the World... Firepower is here!!!"

This looks fantastic Great work, I've been looking around for a few weapon packs for BD Armory :)

And this is perfect! Is there any kind of sci fi Weapon pack that anyone has made?

As I know all the three active addons of BDArmory in development forum are realistic-styled. Maybe you should try to seek on Kerbal Stuff or Curse?

Holy hell that was lucky. I just went to wikipedia and looked for WWII naval guns and looked at comparative barrel closeness.

The answer range is limited in fact. I've told that it's an AA gun, and there aren't too many varieties of them during WWII.

Updatelog:

We have a quick hotfix for the existing 0.2.0, mainly focused on parameters of all weapons. It doesn't affect models or textures, so it has no new version number like 0.2.1, but 0.2.0/T (Tweaked).

Changelog 0.2.0/T (HOTFIX):

Tweaked rotating speed of 2 cm Flakvierling 38, which was too slow to use.

Tweaked tracer color of 2 cm Flakvierling 38 and 40 mm Bofors.

Tweaked blast power of some overpowered parts, including 12.7 cm Type 3, 10 cm Type 98 and 40 mm Bofors.

PS. There seems to be a problem with CKAN now, and I'll wait for NAS getting merged.

PS2. Maybe I stayed up too late yesterday... Parameter of Bofors was wrong and now corrected.

Edited by Acea

Hey, I have no idea what your plans for future add-ons are, but I'm going to throw out a few ideas, take 'em or leave 'em.

Twin 5"/38s

Triple 6"/47s

Triple 8"/55s

Quad Bofors

Because of the size limitations of the Maritime Pack (and part number limitations for those of us without super-computers), battleships (to me) seem impractical, meaning (in my opinion), future parts should be more aimed at the destroyer/cruiser size ships. Again, just my opinion.

Hey, I have no idea what your plans for future add-ons are, but I'm going to throw out a few ideas, take 'em or leave 'em.

Twin 5"/38s

Triple 6"/47s

Triple 8"/55s

Quad Bofors

Because of the size limitations of the Maritime Pack (and part number limitations for those of us without super-computers), battleships (to me) seem impractical, meaning (in my opinion), future parts should be more aimed at the destroyer/cruiser size ships. Again, just my opinion.

Triple 6" and 8" are both in the future plan. As for variants of existing weapons, I've said that we would consider that later.

As for battleship parts, in fact soon our team will be working on the concept of a Maritime Pack expansion, including modular armor, new hull bottom, and Maritime-Pack-sized functional hull sections like VLS and tweakable magazine. I didn't see the size as a matter of abandoning battleship, cause I myself have tried it. I'll still complete our own schedule to make this pack a final release.

Edited by Acea

Triple 6" and 8" are both in the future plan. As for variants of existing weapons, I've said that we would consider that later.

As for battleship parts, in fact soon our team will be working on the concept of a Maritime Pack expansion, including modular armor, new hull bottom, and Maritime-Pack-sized functional hull sections like VLS and tweakable magazine. I didn't see the size as a matter of abandoning battleship, cause I myself have tried it. I'll still complete our own schedule to make this pack a final release.

Well alright then. Good to hear!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.