[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

Acea

Is KJR needed to use this? I tried some of the weaponry and the Type 3 turret detached itself from my boat with its recoil.

I've heard a bunch of users complaining about the problem:P and yes, KJR is recommended.

Edited by Acea

can someone help me, im new to making ships and i installed the maritime pack, kerbin side and this mod, i used tweak scale to make everything bigger, glued it all together and then put big tracks on the bottom off it and tried to drive it to the sea using "KSC Island" when i drive it down i just breaks into pieces, any ideas?

can someone help me, im new to making ships and i installed the maritime pack, kerbin side and this mod, i used tweak scale to make everything bigger, glued it all together and then put big tracks on the bottom off it and tried to drive it to the sea using "KSC Island" when i drive it down i just breaks into pieces, any ideas?

Instead of rolling it attatch launch clamps and use hyperedit shp Lander

Also KJR is IMO critical

great thanks....better get rid of them then lol :P i put about 200 under neath my ship haha

- - - Updated - - -

when i teleport to the coordinates some of the parts that i have made bigger using tweak scale go back to normal size. this also happens when i launch in the first place. as well as it tips over to the right for some reason even though the CoM is in the middle...

Edited by Ratboyslim

great thanks....better get rid of them then lol :P i put about 200 under neath my ship haha

- - - Updated - - -

when i teleport to the coordinates some of the parts that i have made bigger using tweak scale go back to normal size. this also happens when i launch in the first place. as well as it tips over to the right for some reason even though the CoM is in the middle...

Never seen that tweakscale bug and the COM needs to ve low. Large reaction wheels help as do air breaks to stop the initial bouncing

Great new parts but whats about the mouse aiming cubic unguided rocketlauncher?

We have worked on it about 3 weeks ago, and only to find out this mode is not supported right now.

I've submitted this issue to Baha and hopefully it can get solved in the next version of BDArmory.

would someone be kind enough to give me a craft file of a decent ship with the 38CM gun, i wont use in any kind of video or give it to anyone i just want to see how i could make a ship big enough to use one since every time i put one on my ship it either sinks or capsizes. i have put so many blisters on its got to a point where it barley floats :( any advice? im still new to making ships

would someone be kind enough to give me a craft file of a decent ship with the 38CM gun, i wont use in any kind of video or give it to anyone i just want to see how i could make a ship big enough to use one since every time i put one on my ship it either sinks or capsizes. i have put so many blisters on its got to a point where it barley floats :( any advice? im still new to making ships

qcRuTlL.png

A test platform I built, weighs about 2000 tons.

It looks simple and it IS really simple as you see, but it's too light that when I shot a full salvo it just drifted away.

Edited by Acea

that looks great :) any advice for me? i cant see any blisters, where did you put them?

At the bottom of that ship, if you look carefully you'd see it. Also I suggest you use Better Buoyancy which helps with stability.

Log:

e40cjEn.jpg

We've been looking for photos all day, for the next version update.

There aren't many actual pictures of Japanese naval weapons, and data are incomplete. We need to do a lot of comparisons and imaginations.

BTW is there anyone who have three views of Royal Navy destroyers in WWII and their armaments?

Edited by Acea

We've been looking for photos all day, for the next version update.

There aren't many actual pictures of Japanese naval weapons, and data are incomplete. We need to do a lot of comparisons and imaginations.

BTW is there anyone who have three views of Royal Navy destroyers in WWII and their armaments?

What are you looking for? I can probably find it. (PM me if you want to keep it hush hush from the forums)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.