[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

Acea

All I can say is yes, the turrets are heavy. Like, I can't make an Atlanta class....:(

Although making a ship, that works, with these guns is not impossible....you just have to keep the CoM low by using weights and keeping heavy turrets at the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

So....I can't tell if this guy likes landships or not.....

:sticktongue:

I LOVE Landships and Steampunk in general! yay!

Also, I found a really cool-looking gun turret that I think would be neat to see.

It is similar in use and purpose to the IJN 10cm High-Angle gun, although in a much smaller mount.

http://3dhistory.de/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/105C33/10.5-detail01_0002.jpg

Really good resource: http://3dhistory.de/wordpress/3d-models/dkm-bismarck/bismarck-high-res/4/

(sees picture) DAAAAYYYY-UUMM!

Log:

Y9h5Do4.png

Something we've been working on these days, to appreciate all your supports and advices, from the beginning to 10,000+ DLs today.

As for the German flak... to be honest I'm not quite willing to add more axis weapons out of the current list. They're already somehow overpowered now, and adding a gun with similar function with more than one existing weapons is not so wise. We'll consider that anyway.

Log:

http://i.imgur.com/Y9h5Do4.png

Something we've been working on these days, to appreciate all your supports and advices, from the beginning to 10,000+ DLs today.

As for the German flak... to be honest I'm not quite willing to add more axis weapons out of the current list. They're already somehow overpowered now, and adding a gun with similar function with more than one existing weapons is not so wise. We'll consider that anyway.

A Sten Gun?!?!

Cheery-O, mate! :sticktongue:

Also, the main reason I think the SK C/33 would be good is because it is smaller than its IJN counterpart, although cannot go to as high angles.

Log:

http://i.imgur.com/lfaB8MT.png

Something you guys have waited for a long time.

What is it? I can't see it. (I'm imgur blind [ei. it's blocked on my school computer]) Tell me I must know because ADHD. Also, I may re-install this since I am now a master of the art of hunting BDArmory addon parts that aren't in utility. maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I might want to wait and uninstall some more mods since I just got a TON of them.

What is it? I can't see it. (I'm imgur blind [ei. it's blocked on my school computer]) Tell me I must know because ADHD. Also, I may re-install this since I am now a master of the art of hunting BDArmory addon parts that aren't in utility. maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I might want to wait and uninstall some more mods since I just got a TON of them.

It's a three "barreled" torpedo launcher/tube system.

My idea how the torpedo works is that you can rotate the torpedo tubes and fire them and they will deploy into the water while being pushed through the water and strike the hull of another warship making it go kaboom.

Read your sig. Then read pages 30-31 of this thread, and edit your response.

Log:

NAS works in 1.0.5 nicely and we're ready to finish the 0.2.6 update in several days.

BTW we've made this in collaboration with a video maker Ficko. Actually it contains almost nothing about contents of the mod but it's interesting.

Log:

NAS works in 1.0.5 nicely and we're ready to finish the 0.2.6 update in several days.

BTW we've made this in collaboration with a video maker Ficko. Actually it contains almost nothing about contents of the mod but it's interesting.

Nice vid! And glad to hear about the compatibility, and the update!

spread rep, why u do this?

@Acea, first of all i wanted to thank you guys for this epic add-on!

A few days ago i was sure that it would be impossible to built an realistic battleship with these parts cause there to heavy. but then i figured it out and found a way to do it. more parts, so would it be possible to Minimalize the

physic calculations that KSP is doing, so where able to build ships with an custom bridge, small aa guns, and manly an kinda custom hull

if you guys want, i could upload a pic when done with the prototype.

(About 1400 parts)

Sry for mispelling i'm from germany

@Acea, first of all i wanted to thank you guys for this epic add-on!

A few days ago i was sure that it would be impossible to built an realistic battleship with these parts cause there to heavy. but then i figured it out and found a way to do it. more parts, so would it be possible to Minimalize the

physic calculations that KSP is doing, so where able to build ships with an custom bridge, small aa guns, and manly an kinda custom hull

if you guys want, i could upload a pic when done with the prototype.

(About 1400 parts)

Sry for mispelling i'm from germany

You should try this mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.