Acea

[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

akvCzHD.png

Ok so here it is, the 0.1.3. It's not a major update, because both our modelers are recently busy. AA guns, which you're expecting, would come a little later.

v2ghVe5.jpg

0.1.3 Changelogs:

Converted OGG audios to WAV for those don't have a decoder for it.

Added a new weapon, the 12.7 cm/50 Type 3 Naval Gun from Imperial Japanese Navy destroyers.

Added mount rings to some guns.

Got Mark 12 5"/38's texture redone, and now it fires airburst rounds.

Edited by Acea
added a preview

I personally like the Oerlikon 20mm

Yes the 20mm Oerlikon is awesome. List of AA guns to make was already decided and now it's a matter of time.

Here is a suggestion 16"/50 caliber Mark 7 (used on the USS Missouri) I kind of want to try to build a plane around one of those guns!

Here is a suggestion 16"/50 caliber Mark 7 (used on the USS Missouri) I kind of want to try to build a plane around one of those guns!

That would be in our future plan... Superdreadnaught weapons are still on the way to modelling.

Yes the 20mm Oerlikon is awesome. List of AA guns to make was already decided and now it's a matter of time.

If I may ask, whats on the list?

If I may ask, whats on the list?

I can say all the three mentioned above are on it. Others are now preserved as a surprise:P

A single turret on the USS Missouri weighs over 2,000 tonnes. The gun itself 'only' weighs 120 tonnes. If you do succeed in building a plane that could lift that, you deserve a medal. :P

The 5in/127mm turrets don't have strong enough joints, they keep popping off whenever I fire.

The 5in/127mm turrets don't have strong enough joints, they keep popping off whenever I fire.

I've never seen this problem with KJR installed, it may help.

I've never seen this problem with KJR installed, it may help.

KJR doesn't play nice with IR, and I've had it get fiddly with docked ships and quicksaves.

KJR doesn't play nice with IR, and I've had it get fiddly with docked ships and quicksaves.

Really? I've never had a problem with it.

Really? I've never had a problem with it.

Last time I used KJR any radially attached IR parts couldn't move. And as for the docking issue, I lost a Mun return vehicle because I couldn't undock the lander (which it used as a fuel tank to get home) so it burned up of reentry.

Last time I used KJR any radially attached IR parts couldn't move. And as for the docking issue, I lost a Mun return vehicle because I couldn't undock the lander (which it used as a fuel tank to get home) so it burned up of reentry.

That's bizarre. I've never seen that behavior before either. Neither this example or the one you posted just above. It might help to know what other mods you're using. Maybe there's some sort of odd conflict?

Not to be a nuisance, but is there any ETA for whatever the next update is? Even if its just something like, "middle of September", it would go a long way in assuaging the no doubt excited anticipation of your various followers

Thanks for using my Maritime Pack as the scale for your models. I'm honored. I hope to work with you guys in the future to make sure those who like boats AND guns get the best of both mods.

Acea, i now you already said that you only gonna make turrets but i would Love to see a big cubic mouse aiming unguided rocketlauncher (maybe Same size as goalkeeper?)

P.s. Sry for misspelling i'm from germany

Acea, i now you already said that you only gonna make turrets but i would Love to see a big cubic mouse aiming unguided rocketlauncher (maybe Same size as goalkeeper?)

P.s. Sry for misspelling i'm from germany

Oh man, it's one of our surprises and how do you know about this lol

Is There a release date?

Please never ask for a release date if they post one they post it and even if they do don't expect them to guarantee it will be accurate

Whats about Screenshots?

All right the fact is we're all busy recently and need a week or more to get free. Next update would come a little later.

But there is something I can show about what we've been working on. We need patience.

QUxVxTe.png

Edited by Acea
A screenshot

That looks so Cool!

Awesome work so far, My Navy Vessels now are properly armed :)

And we can wait as long as is needed for our Artillery so no Pressure :D