[WIP][1.6.x_TEMPORARY FIX] NAS - Naval Artillery System 0.7.0 (BDAc Addon, WW2 Naval Weapons) - "Land of Dragon" - 2018/4/28

Acea

49 minutes ago, PossiblyPrecarious said:

I know, but i don't know how to use them (when i tried, it floats :/)

Pretty simple really. Flood the ballast till the deck is below the surface, engage the engine and dive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, Acea said:

jPLhhhM.png

I like the flare bomb for illuminating in night,  It's quite useful in night battle...    But I has some suggestion :

1. Instead
of using bombs,  Can we launch flares by other ways?  (ex: small naval guns or small rockets)
2. At now,  Flare bombs was only deployed one flare per bomb,  If it possible by using cluster bombs?   (It's will be fun by making fireworks show by using cluster flare bombs) 
3. Furthermore...(And possable a little bit off-course),  If cluster flare bombs are available,  You can trying to make parts can be damaged when contact with these flares?  (A.k.a making phosphorus bombs)

On Thu Jun 14 2018 at 3:40 AM, Violet_Wyvern said:

I like the flare bomb for illuminating in night,  It's quite useful in night battle...    But I has some suggestion :

1. Instead
of using bombs,  Can we launch flares by other ways?  (ex: small naval guns or small rockets)
2. At now,  Flare bombs was only deployed one flare per bomb,  If it possible by using cluster bombs?   (It's will be fun by making fireworks show by using cluster flare bombs) 
3. Furthermore...(And possable a little bit off-course),  If cluster flare bombs are available,  You can trying to make parts can be damaged when contact with these flares?  (A.k.a making phosphorus bombs)

1. So far only missiles/bombs have a variable drag option, which could make a flare stay longer in the air.

2. Idk if cluster bombs have such a function like drag chutes... but firework launchers are possible with current BDAc.

3. I heard that @harpwner had been working on weapons like napalm and phosphorus bombs, seems it would need some different damaging methods.

20 hours ago, Brice04 said:

Is the Fritz-X bomb supposed to glide vertically at 5m/s when dropped or is it a bug ?

That could be a bug and we would look into that.

11 hours ago, MadmanMorton said:

Umm you may want to check the HVARs. Whenever I launch one, it slowly moves forwards, then jumps straight into the sky at warp speed.

Known issue, tested and solved, would be fixed in next update. Thx for the feedback anyway

• 4 weeks later...

OK so im having a little problem (i think) is the flack supposed to auto change the detonation distance when its on guard mode? Or are you supposed to change it yourself? im relatively new to this game and the way these mods work so its probably just me doing something wrong any help would be appreciated. 

4 hours ago, Kriegbringer said:

OK so im having a little problem (i think) is the flack supposed to auto change the detonation distance when its on guard mode? Or are you supposed to change it yourself? im relatively new to this game and the way these mods work so its probably just me doing something wrong any help would be appreciated. 

Flaks are set to automatically change the detonation distances. They do have a pre-set distance in case shells didn't reach any target.

12 hours ago, Zipper01 said:

The game keeps getting stuck on loading items from the IJN folder in the parts tab.

Might be caused by low system specs or 32-bit OS/KSP. I guess either should be the case.

2 hours ago, Capt.gelo said:

The big caliber guns are not working properly. There are no bullets showing when fired, and when fired all of the ammunition of the gun is drained. How can I fix this? I'm in 1.3.

BDAc has received a series of major updates after 1.3, so NAS is no longer compatible with older versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the loading freeze on NAS, i using KSP on 64x i have 16Gb of ram, and i use 133 mods + NAS = 134 mod, two days ago the NAS logo get out of my tree of pieces, so, i excluded the mod and re-downloaded, after this day, the game freeze on the NAS and don't load more. D: i need Help xD

PS: My version of game is 1.4.5 and i have the DLC.

Edited by Catatau_27

Something to note really quickly: NAS and all of its weapons won't show up on the latest release of BDAc, despite having a dedicated tab. The weapons still work, but they refuse to show up as a part in the editor.

Edited by MadmanMorton

24 minutes ago, MadmanMorton said:

Something to note really quickly: NAS and all of its weapons won't show up on the latest release of BDAc, despite having a dedicated tab. The weapons still work, but they refuse to show up as a part in the editor.

The last BDAc update cleaned up the BDAc editor category .... modders making BDAc addons need to create their own editor category 

Quick solution is it change the category in each of the part configss from none to a stock category

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.