[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 4:53 AM, Next_Star_Industries said:

NKD is compatible with KSP 1.3, it isn't compatible with the new BDAc 0.3.0.0 ATM and neither is CAL which is also required by NKD. We will need to wait for @harpwner to release the next NKD update to resolve these issues.

DARN;.;

2 hours ago, TheDragonGamer said:

so its 1.3 compatable but not compatable with BD Amory 3.0.. so... you cant use it in 1.3? not very 1.3 compatble then is it.

You can revert BDAc back to the previous version and it's good to go. So yes it's 1.3 compatible. Please refer to the last post on page 64 of this thread for your answers. Please read through other posts before just posting things don't work. @harpwner and I plus many others have repeatedly posted on how to properly install this mod.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

Uhm... I have this weird bug: My nuclear explosions and stuff aren't showing up.... they just have a small explosion and the blast radius is almost nothing.... I don't know how to fix this, could you please help? I only have the required mods installed and this mod and that's it.... Please help cus it's kinda lame watching a T-SAR bomb-a not even being able to destroy the VAB....

3 hours ago, Jason1544 said:

Uhm... I have this weird bug: My nuclear explosions and stuff aren't showing up.... they just have a small explosion and the blast radius is almost nothing.... I don't know how to fix this, could you please help? I only have the required mods installed and this mod and that's it.... Please help cus it's kinda lame watching a T-SAR bomb-a not even being able to destroy the VAB....

Please read back several posts where people have asked the same question and you'll see both the long and short form answers.

7 hours ago, TheDragonGamer said:

any idea on how long it may take to get it BDA 3.0 compatable

I hope it takes as long as it takes. :D

7 hours ago, TheDragonGamer said:

this is so far the only mod ive found with amazing nuclear bombs

Ouch:/ Well my mod has some nuclear bombs, but they must need some serious work.:sticktongue:

On 8/25/2017 at 5:01 AM, Jason1544 said:

You will need to revert BDAc back to the previous version in order to use NKD as it currently is, until @harpwner releases an update.

Dose anyone know when updates because I WANT TSAR BOMBA!!!

HOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wait what my photo isn't posting?

On 25/08/2017 at 8:01 PM, Jason1544 said:

Wow congrats on your first post!

Maintaining is hard when you're stuck in uni in a CS class that assumes you've never touched a computer

I just need enough down time to properly get an update finished. I had hoped I could do it before move in but the date changed on me so I got trapped in limbo

rest assured though, my build is compatible but I just need to

FIX

ONE

THING

... it has to do with explosions... kinda core to this addon... so that is why it's not out yet.

And yes, I'm tired, which explains the informality and brokenness of this post.

@harpwner You may want to grab the dev build JR posted https://github.com/jrodrigv/BDArmory/releases/tag/dev28082017. An update is coming for AGMBallistic, ranges are now out to 500 km plus. Also I had to do a recompile because misslelauncher changed, no biggie, but it will break the mod, we use missilelauncher in the same way. Just wanted you to have a heads up if you didn't already.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

On 9/6/2017 at 0:36 PM, HunHarcos said:

does the 1.2.1 version work with the 1.2.2 game version?

it should, sine it's a fairly small increment and nothing radical was changed in the base game. Though don't take my word for it, I play RSS-RO and I don't use this mod at the moment. You should be trying these things out yourself first and foremost.

I can put the bombs and nukes on my plane, but they don't explode when they hit the ground, even the Nuclear cannon doesn't work right, I can fire it, but when the Shell hits the ground it just dissapears. I have downloaded the other mods required to use this one, and i made sure not to instal BDA v0.3.0.0. Can someone please help me?

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:20 AM, Danielpacific said:

I can put the bombs and nukes on my plane, but they don't explode when they hit the ground, even the Nuclear cannon doesn't work right, I can fire it, but when the Shell hits the ground it just dissapears. I have downloaded the other mods required to use this one, and i made sure not to instal BDA v0.3.0.0. Can someone please help me?

pleas refer to the posts above, it is not working with the current BD armory so we are waiting for an update to come and its gonna take some time because @harpwner said he does uni so the thing is we may not see it for a long time, in the meantime try @Next_Star_Industries BDAC weapons expansion as it has working nukes (thx nextstar)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.