[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

Could you make one that is just radial attach, like the 105 mm gun in stock BDA? I am thinking of using the gun in a tank among other things and I think a non turret version would be wonderful for that application.

Regardless, it looks awesome, I cannot wait to use it.

Also, does the gun use the stock cannonshells resource or does it have it's own special nuclearcannonshells resource?

I can give you a radial version, since I already have it in separate pieces, easy to just take the cannon itself off in unity and make it a separate part.

and the Nuclear Valentina has a seperate resource called the M65 Shell, which it carries 3 on its own.

Hey, I was wondering if you could consider making a small nuclear laser-guided or radar missile with a low yield warhead, as in scaled-down W54 warhead small. Not a huge deal if not, but it would be awesome to have some kind of precision nuke for fighters or ground-based units. BTW Your mod has made my nuclear dreams come true! Keep up the amazing work :D

Couple of things

A few of your weapons (Paveway, and MOAB actually) tend to not work guided like they should. MOAD is just inaccurate and Paveway just falls down.

Tzar Bob-a is almost to powerful to use. I just can't get away from the blast radius in time. Even then it seems to not destroy some of the targets I made even if they are in the blast radius.

Rods from God?

Little Boy and Fat Man?

other than that nice work

Couple of things

A few of your weapons (Paveway, and MOAB actually) tend to not work guided like they should. MOAD is just inaccurate and Paveway just falls down.

Tzar Bob-a is almost to powerful to use. I just can't get away from the blast radius in time. Even then it seems to not destroy some of the targets I made even if they are in the blast radius.

Rods from God?

Little Boy and Fat Man?

other than that nice work

I actually just recently encountered the paveway issue.... And I'm having trouble finding the source (but I won't quit!)

And the MOAB is gps guided, it's not supposed to be too accurate. I will also check its settings when I get home.

As for the Tsar, That's on purpose. The actu test carried out was deemed too dangerous for the aircraft, and it was at very high altitude.

In the fairly near future, the Tsar and MOAB will have parachute variants, that'll make em more accurate and easier to escape the Tsar

I actually just recently encountered the paveway issue.... And I'm having trouble finding the source (but I won't quit!)

And the MOAB is gps guided, it's not supposed to be too accurate. I will also check its settings when I get home.

As for the Tsar, That's on purpose. The actu test carried out was deemed too dangerous for the aircraft, and it was at very high altitude.

In the fairly near future, the Tsar and MOAB will have parachute variants, that'll make em more accurate and easier to escape the Tsar

thanks 4 the reply. Keep up the good work

The paveway is probably having trouble since it has no or too low thrust yet is still trying to actively follow the laser.

The paveway is probably having trouble since it has no or too low thrust yet is still trying to actively follow the laser.

Welllll

Paveway is pulling up sharply, the problem is recent (and probably has to do with drag)

They were working before, but now they dont wanna lol

I expected you to argue that you wouldn't likely hear anything lol

I was going to, until i realized that this is a game where the camera exists after you crash your ship. :)

Don't kill me for saying this... I've never played Metal Gear

with all that said, I think I'll go ahead and make it (though not high on my priorities) since pictures exist and I can find ways to balance it.

Thank you! Now, how couldyounotpossiblyplayMGSitisthebestseriesofalltimebitchbitchmoanmoanyel-

EDIT: ATOMIC ANNIE PICTURED TIME!!!

All is forgiven. :D

Edited by MatttheCzar

You should make the parts to make ODIN/LOKI from Call of Duty Ghosts.....they were actually based off a real project the US Gov't did.

The project was called project thor(the one the gov did not do, not the one from cod)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. You're right.

EDIT: I have a request. When you finish the atomic cannon, please make the railgun from Metal Gear REX. It can be twice-thrice as heavy, uses a lot of electric charge to reload (recharge rails) and is slow at the recharging, but with three to four times the range. Also, please make it have a "vhoomp!" noise, or a dull thud.

Honestly I think it would be so much more epic to have it have a few second delay before foreign and make an epic electrical charging sound, and when it fires have it make a shrieking sound from the hypersonic round. Similar to the shrieking of the hypersonic explosive in theICBM minecraft mod.(if you don't know just look it up)

The project was called project thor(the one the gov did not do, not the one from cod)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think it would be so much more epic to have it have a few second delay before foreign and make an epic electrical charging sound, and when it fires have it make a shrieking sound from the hypersonic round. Similar to the shrieking of the hypersonic explosive in theICBM minecraft mod.(if you don't know just look it up)

Sorry but sadly I won't be able to do the delay, no BDA support :/

The railgun isn't too high on my priority list, this weekend maybe I'll make it and probably also release 0.4.

UPDATE: I'm thinking actually at this point that, since it is an existing modern weapon, I will make the BAE Railgun instead of the MG Railgun. Don't worry though, the MG Railgun will come at some point, but not too soon.

UPDATE: I'm thinking actually at this point that, since it is an existing modern weapon, I will make the BAE Railgun instead of the MG Railgun. Don't worry though, the MG Railgun will come at some point, but not too soon.

Is there any way you can make a charging sound while it charges? if you can you should use something like this: https://youtu.be/bz0vs2F-9HA?t=31s

harpwner i have to give you huge props for taking suggestions its really amazing that you do that! if i ken anything useful i would offer to help but i dont :( but if you ever need someone to do research or something for you just tell me!

Is there any way you can make a charging sound while it charges? if you can you should use something like this: https://youtu.be/bz0vs2F-9HA?t=31s

harpwner i have to give you huge props for taking suggestions its really amazing that you do that! if i ken anything useful i would offer to help but i dont :( but if you ever need someone to do research or something for you just tell me!

You could add a Reload Sound like the Howitzer

Here is a reload sound I am trying out for a sci fi weapon pack i'm working on

Just a Idea

Have you thought of a stock BDA type warhead for custom bombs and missiles? IE impact-detonated warheads that stay connected to the craft, for tactical strikes or long-range, high-power cruise missiles. You could have aerodynamic pointed-tip warheads and inline warheads, so you could launch a cluster of MIRV warheads, then fly the leftovers somewhere else. Just an idea, I don't know how possible it is but it's be a useful addition :D

wait. if you are making a BAE railgun. Any chance you could make the Mk45?

I'll schedule that for 0.5

I say that simply because this most recent update I've been working on is high on the modelling... so I'm going to wait a bit... Don't worry though, the last thing I need to finish before I release 0.4 is the Railgun... which is giving me problems if I have to be honest. I'll get it done though!

I was messing with the genie (I used my three wishes on more nuclear weapons) and found that the flash lasted long after the fireball dissipated, until the shock condensation dissipated. Would it be possible to make the flash last around half a second before fading or disappearing completely?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.