[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

Another suggestion, a nuclear warhead nosecone. Not like the mirv, but something that you put on the end of a missile. (Just like in regular bdarmory)

yeah yeah I'll do that too...

lol but seriously yeah it's been requested a bunch so that'll be part of 0.5

I've been trying to work with the Genie, but aiming it is a real pain in the neck. Can we please get a target icon like a BDA machine gun please?

Also, I've been trying to work with the Genie for a while as a land armament. May I pretty please have a Davy Crockett?

FIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all joking aside though, yeah I'll do it

also I can't do anti-satellite missiles... just impossible for right now.

Gonna throw this out there.

Radial mounted 25mm and 40mm guns for a proper AC-130 experience

or stack mounted guns.. like, stockalike stack mounted weapons that can rotate 360 around a fuselage, or rocket core, and still be somewhat aerodynamic.

I'll need to fix the GSh then... I have no idea where I got 14.5mm from O_o

I'm going to make the turreted variant of that as well as a small ship mounted CIWS, as for the gun-pod with all those guns, I'll pass since that's a lot of weapon config to deal with.

why not have the gunpod be 2 or 3 seperate parts: you would attach the 12,7mm main gun radially, then it would have 2 attach nodes to attach the 7.62mm miniguns

why not have the gunpod be 2 or 3 seperate parts: you would attach the 12,7mm main gun radially, then it would have 2 attach nodes to attach the 7.62mm miniguns

actually, I have an idea... though it may be a while and thus be in a later update. I can probably end up making a modular gunpod, with a main pod as a part (with a certain amount of nodes with holes) and a few different guns added with nodes able to be attached in the gunpod. These guns would work individually of the pod, and maybe I'll have a resource switcher module so there can be multiple ammunition types inside of it.

just an idea, and probably will end up being what I do... starting NOW!

Look guys if you want another hydrogen bomb its castle bravo or nothing.

A cute little W-54 would be cool too though.

I'll do both, and actually from there I'm capping off requests for 0.5 (unless there's something EXTREMELY interesting.

What I have so far:

+AK-230 CIWS

+GSh-23l Helicopter Turret

+Modular Gunpod (seperate guns that can be attached: M61 Vulcan, M129 Grenade Launcher, GSh-301 Cannon, and GSh-23l)

+Scud Missile (minimum range is 4km! GPS guided artillery missiles)

-Removed GSh-23l Gunpod (Replaced with Modular)

from here until 0.5 release, you can suggest anything, but the only things that you suggest from here that may make it into 0.5 is gun requests for the gunpod, I'm going to also make a 2 hole'd variant of the gunpod for dual guns in each.

currently in plan:

-W-54 and Castle Bravo

-Nuclear Tomahawk and Scud

-Nuclear warhead (not MIRV)

-25mm and 40mm AC-130 Guns

-secondary gunpod variant with more guns

-ship artillery missiles, small and deadly, will be either GPS or Laser Guided (like using the FLIR)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.