[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

8 minutes ago, Lightsworn said:

I am not too sure if support can be provived thorugh here. If not, let me know where i should do it (i am new on KSP forum).

I have installed everything needed for NKD to work, but it doesn't. I did a back up of all of my current mods to prevent any compatibility issues so i am running only with NKD and its dependencies. .My Kerbal Space Program is steam version. Also, i am not using CKAN.

All parts appears ingame. The only problem is that i cannot fire any nuclear bomb. I tried dropping it and it just blow up just like any other part. I haven't tested all bombs, only nuclears and tsar bomb. None work. Can someone help?

Here is some SS's: http://imgur.com/a/eLLzq

Your game is not displaying the BD tab therefore I suspect you have either an incorrect version of BDA or it is installed incorrectly, You also need to have a weapon manager fitted to  the craft in order to fire missiles.

AND you should not have a file called source in your GameData unless it is a mod called source which i doubt

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

12 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Your game is not displaying the BD tab therefore I suspect you have either an incorrect version of BDA or it is installed incorrectly, You also need to have a weapon manager fitted to  the craft in order to fire missiles.

AND you should not have a file called source in your GameData unless it is a mod called source which i doubt

A weapon manager? What is it? A part? Couldn't find it. Went on BDA page and downloaded the latest version so i don't think that's the problem. But i will reinstall it again.

source folder come inside NKD zip file. If it's not meant to be used, why does it come in the zip file?

2 minutes ago, Lightsworn said:

A weapon manager? What is it? A part? Couldn't find it. Went on BDA page and downloaded the latest version so i don't think that's the problem. But i will reinstall it again.

source folder come inside NKD zip file. If it's not meant to be used, why does it come in the zip file?

Weapon manager is a part yes consult the in game KSpedia for the BDarmory info which is quite comprehensive and fully explains how BDA is used.

The source file is provided as a courtesy in the mod itself, so that people can inspect the source code for trojans etc and or fix alter as they chose, if it hadn't been for the included source I would not have been able to fix the dll for KSP 1.2.2 , Which reminds me there's a new BDA out so don't be suprised if the NKD nukes will not work, the dll needs recompiling against every new release of BDA especially with all the changes happening in BDA right now

15 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Weapon manager is a part yes consult the in game KSpedia for the BDarmory info which is quite comprehensive and fully explains how BDA is used.

The source file is provided as a courtesy in the mod itself, so that people can inspect the source code for trojans etc and or fix alter as they chose, if it hadn't been for the included source I would not have been able to fix the dll for KSP 1.2.2 , Which reminds me there's a new BDA out so don't be suprised if the NKD nukes will not work, the dll needs recompiling against every new release of BDA especially with all the changes happening in BDA right now

Haha so it's the source code... i didn't figure it out.

Anyway... it really seem to be BDA that isn't working properly. I have just reinstalled it and still doesn't appear the weapon manager part. I will try asking for support on its page. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Ct9ars said:

Nukes do not seem to detonate anymore with the latest release of BDA that came out this week.

I'll have to look at the update at some point this weekend, sadly I have a paper to write and other stuff to attend to before spring break... so don't expect an update before then.

On 3/30/2017 at 3:10 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi guys quicky unofficial fix while you await the authorised update .  This fixes the nukes using the latest BDA for KSP 122 only https://www.dropbox.com/s/8edg84wyshpcz2b/NorthKerbinMod.zip?dl=0

JSTf43P.png

Hi, I'm an idiot apparently and am unable to find this new version of BD Armory... I'm a pleab.... Can you hook a pleab up with a link? :D

1 minute ago, BGM Marcsen said:

For me all the weapons (howitzer, turrets etc.) wont work is there any kind of ammo i havent found? because i tried everything yes BDArmory is installed :/

C.A.L++. You need to read OP or my signature:P

3 hours ago, Freight said:

So I just recently installed NKD. I have all the dependencies. None of the parts are showing up, at least not the tank treads. I've tried everything I could but I'm stuck now...

The tracks are not a part of NKD, but just part of another pack I was using when designing my banner.

New stuff coming soon, or at least an update on it. Big stuff.

10 hours ago, LORDPrometheus said:

that reminds me i will need to make sure i give you any new ammo types in the future.

Oops glad to see you back. Actually I can add you to co-authors at SpaceDock to make things easier, if necessary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.