[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

3 hours ago, SpaceOnEarth said:

When i put a nuke and a BDArmory Weapon manager, and i click "Trigger Unarmed" and it turns to Trigger Armed, i fire the missile (not jettison) and it doesnt work.. Help!

Unfortunately do to BDAc's recent update, most mods built to use it are currently broken. I do know that @harpwner is working on the next NKD update as I reply to this. The only current options are to wait for updates or revert back to the previous version of BDAc. You always have the option of getting my mod for temporarily working nukes until NKD is updated. The explosionFX are no where near the quality of NKD but they work for now.

The mod isn't working for me, whenever I drop a bomb or launch a missile it just crashes into the ground and does nothing. I have BDA and I'm launching them right. Bombs and stuff from BDA work fine, its just NKD. I've redownloaded NKD and BDA a few times. Anyone know how to fix this?

5 hours ago, Koko2311 said:

I havent textures at the explosion of Tsar bomb Honest Little boy how i can fix this!? and it a cool mod

You have 2 mods mixed together here Tsar Bomba is from NKD and the other 2 are from BDArmory Weapons Extension. This isn't the right thread to post issue with BDArmory Weapons Extension you can post those here@harpwner and NSI would need more info to be able to help you like: what BDAc version you are using, what version of KSP, and do you have all the dependencies that they all require?

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

The mod isn't working for me, whenever I drop a bomb or launch a missile it just crashes into the ground and does nothing. I have BDA and I'm launching them right. Bombs and stuff from BDA work fine, its just NKD. I've redownloaded NKD and BDA a few times. Anyone know how to fix this?

NKD is broken ATM with the new release of BDAc 0.3.0.0. ASFAIK currently working weapon type mods for BDAc are: all of @SpannerMonkey(smce) mods, @lancefoxcia mods and @Next_Star_Industries there may be more but those are the ones I use along with others that are currently broken.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

3 hours ago, Toonu said:

I suggest adding Mod not compatible with 1.3 into the mod description, because its 10th (more?) question why it doesn't work.

@Capt.gelo, mod isn't 1.3 compatible for now. Developer is working on it. :wink:

it's compatible just not with the current bd armory and people can't seems to remove the version number.

31 minutes ago, Toonu said:

So the nukes and everything works with 1.3+ 1.3 BDAc normally?

On 8/10/2017 at 3:18 AM, Capt.gelo said:

Nukes doesn't work when I press "fire." Does anyone knows how to fix this??

NKD is compatible with KSP 1.3, it isn't compatible with the new BDAc 0.3.0.0 ATM and neither is CAL which is also required by NKD. We will need to wait for @harpwner to release the next NKD update to resolve these issues.

3 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

NKD is compatible with KSP 1.3, it isn't compatible with the new BDAc 0.3.0.0 ATM and neither is CAL which is also required by NKD. We will need to wait for @harpwner to release the next NKD update to resolve these issues.

Thus it isn't 1.3 compatible, because without BDA, its core is missing, like, weapon manager and so on, its just parts then. :wink:

2 hours ago, Toonu said:

Thus it isn't 1.3 compatible, because without BDA, its core is missing, like, weapon manager and so on, its just parts then. :wink:

Yes it is, the mod is compiled for 1.3, but not the latest BDAc update. The only reason I haven't released yet is because of something that is annoying me with the effects to a great degree... one thing ain't workin' and I am killing myself trying to fix it.

To clarify, the mod is in fact compatible with ksp 1.3, but not the latest BDAc. Because there are multiple versions of BDAc for 1.3, it still is compatible with 1.3.

I will update the front page to reflect this.

On 8/14/2017 at 10:36 PM, Optionalcoast said:

I have tested the B-83 and Paveway IV and idk if i have to arm them or something but the explosion effects look like stock parts.

This has been covered multiple times in the last couple of pages including at the top of this page. Please read through the last couple pages of mods as usually it will contain an answer to questions you may have, it's not always the case however.

To answer your question though, NKD is currently broken by the recent updated release of BDAc 0.3.0.0. I do know that @harpwner is currently working on the next update and things will be fixed when it's released.

Also be aware that you don't arm weapons there is only an option of firing them. Weapon activation can be controlled a little with drop time as in how long after firing weapon it becomes active.

In order to use NKD as it currently is, please revert BDAc to the previous version and all is good to go.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

This has been covered multiple times in the last couple of pages including at the top of this page. Please read through the last couple pages of mods as usually it will contain an answer to questions you may have, it's not always the case however.

To answer your question though, NKD is currently broken by the recent updated release of BDAc 0.3.0.0. I do know that @harpwner is currently working on the next update and things will be fixed when it's released.

Also be aware that you don't arm weapons there is only an option of firing them. Weapon activation can be controlled a little with drop time as in how long after firing weapon it becomes active.

In order to use NKD as it currently is, please revert BDAc to the previous version and all is good to go.

Thank you.

oh i see thanks for the help

4 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Optionalcoast said:

oh i see thanks for the help

Ok ive tested NKD with BDAc 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and setting off nukes they still have the stock explosion and dont seem to do any damage same with conventional bombs

2 hours ago, Optionalcoast said:

Ok ive tested NKD with BDAc 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and setting off nukes they still have the stock explosion and dont seem to do any damage same with conventional bombs

Download this version of BDAc from here: https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/tag/v0.2.1.2

Be sure you have Physics Range Extender as well from here: https://github.com/jrodrigv/PhysicsRangeExtender/releases/tag/1.4.0

1 hour ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

Download this version of BDAc from here: https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/tag/v0.2.1.2

Be sure you have Physics Range Extender as well from here: https://github.com/jrodrigv/PhysicsRangeExtender/releases/tag/1.4.0

still no luck idk what could be wrong i evern started with a fresh ksp install

hey, i think you should add GAU-8/A Avenger, the gun thats on the A-10. the 3900RPM Depleted Uranium Bullets (about the size of a bottle). i think it would go well with the nukes, and I think many people would like a real A-10 rotating barrel gun. the normal BDArmory one isn't as realistic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.