[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

• 2 weeks later...

OK i realise mirv and b-61 NEVER EVER WORK(Really i even import the model to blender and export it to unity and bring to to ksp) so i am going to delete it and hopefully bring it back soon:(.Now some happy news i recently tell coop2168 to decompile the old .dll file and so maybe some day the explosion will be fix so that when you launch tsar bomba in space it going to not have the shockwave:).Looking forward to testing the new  system from the old code:targetpro:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this has nkd in it and works perfectly with 1.10 https://spacedock.info/mod/2506/Next Star Industries

although it doesn't have all of it as some of it is replaced by stuff in other mods. look through the game data folder and remove stuff you dont want.

Edited by epicfailure2020

20 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

this has nkd in it and works perfectly with 1.10 https://spacedock.info/mod/2506/Next Star Industries

although it doesn't have all of it as some of it is replaced by stuff in other mods. look through the game data folder and remove stuff you dont want.

All of NKD is there plus numerous other older MODS, nothing gets replaced.

On 6/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, cukkoo said:

OK i realise mirv and b-61 NEVER EVER WORK(Really i even import the model to blender and export it to unity and bring to to ksp) so i am going to delete it and hopefully bring it back soon:(.Now some happy news i recently tell coop2168 to decompile the old .dll file and so maybe some day the explosion will be fix so that when you launch tsar bomba in space it going to not have the shockwave:).Looking forward to testing the new  system from the old code:targetpro:

His source code merely altered the location of the explosionfx and added a particle system for the shockwave. If you want the original source it's available. It was changed and the explsionfx location is handled by BDAc it only adds a particle system for the shockwave and that source is available too.

1 minute ago, epicfailure2020 said:

how do you decide what mods are in it? is there a chance more will be added?

I decided :) What MOD are you looking at? It depends also if they are actively updating them as well. These MODS hadn't been updated for quit some time so I revived them.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

20 minutes ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

I'll merge it :) it hasn't been updated since 2016 and gpl. I'll try to get it changed over this week and update Sat. or Sun. I have to change over the configs and such.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

does this mod have a thread?

@Next_Star_Industries in a future update could there be some balancing work and could the explosions of nukes be switched to yours on all mods? also i think some of the pew  weapons do no damage and have strange flight paths.

1 hour ago, epicfailure2020 said:

@Next_Star_Industries in a future update could there be some balancing work and could the explosions of nukes be switched to yours on all mods? also i think some of the pew  weapons do no damage and have strange flight paths.

Yes I'm working on that now and will be in the next update v2.3.1. It's taking a bit to get all the config files lined out, I've been noticing some of the PEW issues as well. You can always place issues here: https://github.com/NextStarIndustries/Next-Star-Industries/issues :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.