[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

Would it be possible to put up like an image guide of how to put together the rocket tube/MGM tube?

I've been trying to get the ATACMS in the MGM tube, but it keeps wanting to stick to the outside of the tube.

Hold Alt and put it in position

Would it be possible to put up like an image guide of how to put together the rocket tube/MGM tube?

I've been trying to get the ATACMS in the MGM tube, but it keeps wanting to stick to the outside of the tube.

Also, the smaller end of the MGM tube faces the rear

hey, the modular gunpod is a really great idea, i was wondering if you where considering adding more modular guns for it? if you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a Mauser Bk 27 and possible a Gau-22/A. Of course, it's completely up to you what you do, i just wanted to say these are some interesting guns that nobody seems to have.

hey, the modular gunpod is a really great idea, i was wondering if you where considering adding more modular guns for it? if you don't mind, i'd like to suggest a Mauser Bk 27 and possible a Gau-22/A. Of course, it's completely up to you what you do, i just wanted to say these are some interesting guns that nobody seems to have.

I agree, thats a good idea :)

is anyone else having problems with the MGM tube cap just making the missiles blow up on impact as well as missiles just blowing up the tube entirely without a tube cap

The cap was meant to have a very low impact tolerance, and the missile works fine in my test environment...

I'll look into it when I get home

I didn't even know that was possible!!

It's not. What seems to happen is your point of view gets translated well away from Kerbin. If you escape out to the space centre, kerbin is still there. It happened a few times to me when testing https://www.dropbox.com/s/wg9de6y7h8mahll/DoomsdayOrion.zip?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.