[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

On 2/6/2016 at 8:04 AM, Noellen said:

@harpwner when you say "naval turrets" do you also mean modern naval rocketlauncher?

also how about the Vertical launch systems with new bdarmory update?

and i can not stress out too much how great your mod is.

Yup, we're looking at a modern naval update soon enough... right now I'm playing with some texturing.

On 06/02/2016 at 6:14 AM, harpwner said:

And while creating my KV-2 turret, I decided to add a bit to the texture and even give it a normal map... the result?

Lighten it up a bit, too dark. Pretty sweet otherwise.
Oh, and can you make tank body for it? It's pretty sweet to have a ground vehicle with less than 10 parts on cost of some RAM.

On 2/9/2016 at 6:28 PM, sashan said:

Lighten it up a bit, too dark. Pretty sweet otherwise.
Oh, and can you make tank body for it? It's pretty sweet to have a ground vehicle with less than 10 parts on cost of some RAM.

Possibly, I may do a dedicated tank update :P

On 2/11/2016 at 10:51 AM, harpwner said:

We need parts to make ground vehicles. Not just tanks - how about a modular chassis system, fitted to something like KF, for tanks, trucks, half-tracks, ect.?

12 hours ago, TitanII said:

Hi. Apologies if this has already been posted, but the downloads are broken, everything to kerbalstuff just 404's. I really want a KSP nuke in my life but the OP's downloads are broken.

Kerbalstuff is down for the indefinite future, quite a few downloads are "broken" right now. Someones working on a site to replace it, but i'm not sure if they're moving mods over from Kerbalstuff or if this needs to be re-uploaded.

On 2/11/2016 at 11:51 AM, harpwner said:

tanks... yeah I've got a half completed T90 redo an LAV-AD a Type 99 a BMP2 redo a BMP3 and some APC stuff i want to keep secret for now i don't want a monopoly but maybe you should do stuff like a Leopard or challenger. European things while i take Russia and china?

Hello if anyone is wondering how to download the mod while kerbal stuff is down at the bottom of the kerbal stuff page there is a torrent file for all the mods that where hosted on there then in U torrent before you download it click select none then sort the list by name, scroll down and select the folder called Harpwner_13826 which contains the mod :D https://kerbalstuff.com/

Edited by H3llFire

4 hours ago, H3llFire said:

Hello if anyone is wondering how to download the mod while kerbal stuff is down at the bottom of the kerbal stuff page there is a torrent file for all the mods that where hosted on there then in U torrent before you download it click select none then sort the list by name, scroll down and select the folder called Harpwner_13826 which contains the mod :D https://kerbalstuff.com/

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

I haven't had much time to myself ever since school started picking up... however I still can check forums for like 10 minutes a day and tweak some things.

Right now, I'm ending my night by trying to figure out why my progressive explosion won't work, and if I give up I'll work on the naval turrets lol.

12 hours ago, harpwner said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

I haven't had much time to myself ever since school started picking up... however I still can check forums for like 10 minutes a day and tweak some things.

Right now, I'm ending my night by trying to figure out why my progressive explosion won't work, and if I give up I'll work on the naval turrets lol.

I now have 3 ships that need 155mm zumwalt gun. Any new info on that?       

6 minutes ago, Noellen said:

I now have 3 ships that need 155mm zumwalt gun. Any new info on that?       

Is 'in slow progress' acceptable?

I can do a quick release (or prerelease) when I add them, but it will be a while for another full update really

8 hours ago, Rainbowd4sh said:

This mod can't be downloaded (Kerbalstuff was shut down) Can you please add it to another site? I kind of want to nuke everything... 

you could add it to a kerbalstuff remake called spacedock that uses the same code.

tonnes of mod authours are doing it including the Glorious Bahatomod :cool:

kerbalstuffs mods can be revived on http://spacedock.info/

On 2/6/2016 at 0:14 AM, harpwner said:

AHEM

Hello Everyone, I have a progress report. Latin II has been tough on me due to vocab and tests, but now I'm mostly freed from such horrific responsibilities...

So I've experimented a bit

And while creating my KV-2 turret, I decided to add a bit to the texture and even give it a normal map... the result?

hYwN7gK.jpg

IbWhmiP.jpg

I think I can take the spot for sexiest turret in BDArmory right? pretty please?

On a sidenote, I will begin work on the naval guns. All requests thus far are accepted so this next update is basically turrets... turrets...and turrets

is there a chance to be able to have a second skin w/ the firspitter dll to have a red star on it (one that is just an outline and a solid color one)

Edited by andreasblom

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.