harpwner

[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Thatdude253 said:

This mod is slowly turning into Never Enuf Dakka. Not that that's a bad thing...

yeah it's like never enuf dakka with better models, decent scale, and hitboxes that actually make some kind of sense. so it's a very much not a bad thing :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@harpwner when you say "naval turrets" do you also mean modern naval rocketlauncher?

also how about the Vertical launch systems with new bdarmory update?

and i can not stress out too much how great your mod is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2016 at 8:04 AM, Noellen said:

@harpwner when you say "naval turrets" do you also mean modern naval rocketlauncher?

also how about the Vertical launch systems with new bdarmory update?

and i can not stress out too much how great your mod is.

Yup, we're looking at a modern naval update soon enough... right now I'm playing with some texturing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Noellen said:

How about the 57-mm Mk 110 Mod 0 Naval Gun System by bofors?

You mean the same one on the LCS that he's already doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2016 at 6:14 AM, harpwner said:

And while creating my KV-2 turret, I decided to add a bit to the texture and even give it a normal map... the result?

Lighten it up a bit, too dark. Pretty sweet otherwise.
Oh, and can you make tank body for it? It's pretty sweet to have a ground vehicle with less than 10 parts on cost of some RAM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2016 at 6:28 PM, sashan said:

Lighten it up a bit, too dark. Pretty sweet otherwise.
Oh, and can you make tank body for it? It's pretty sweet to have a ground vehicle with less than 10 parts on cost of some RAM.

Possibly, I may do a dedicated tank update :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2016 at 10:51 AM, harpwner said:

Possibly, I may do a dedicated tank update :P

We need parts to make ground vehicles. Not just tanks - how about a modular chassis system, fitted to something like KF, for tanks, trucks, half-tracks, ect.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Apologies if this has already been posted, but the downloads are broken, everything to kerbalstuff just 404's. I really want a KSP nuke in my life but the OP's downloads are broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TitanII said:

Hi. Apologies if this has already been posted, but the downloads are broken, everything to kerbalstuff just 404's. I really want a KSP nuke in my life but the OP's downloads are broken.

Kerbalstuff is down for the indefinite future, quite a few downloads are "broken" right now. Someones working on a site to replace it, but i'm not sure if they're moving mods over from Kerbalstuff or if this needs to be re-uploaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2016 at 11:51 AM, harpwner said:

Possibly, I may do a dedicated tank update :P

tanks... yeah I've got a half completed T90 redo an LAV-AD a Type 99 a BMP2 redo a BMP3 and some APC stuff i want to keep secret for now i don't want a monopoly but maybe you should do stuff like a Leopard or challenger. European things while i take Russia and china?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello if anyone is wondering how to download the mod while kerbal stuff is down at the bottom of the kerbal stuff page there is a torrent file for all the mods that where hosted on there then in U torrent before you download it click select none then sort the list by name, scroll down and select the folder called Harpwner_13826 which contains the mod :D https://kerbalstuff.com/

Edited by H3llFire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, H3llFire said:

Hello if anyone is wondering how to download the mod while kerbal stuff is down at the bottom of the kerbal stuff page there is a torrent file for all the mods that where hosted on there then in U torrent before you download it click select none then sort the list by name, scroll down and select the folder called Harpwner_13826 which contains the mod :D https://kerbalstuff.com/

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

I haven't had much time to myself ever since school started picking up... however I still can check forums for like 10 minutes a day and tweak some things.

Right now, I'm ending my night by trying to figure out why my progressive explosion won't work, and if I give up I'll work on the naval turrets lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, harpwner said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

I haven't had much time to myself ever since school started picking up... however I still can check forums for like 10 minutes a day and tweak some things.

Right now, I'm ending my night by trying to figure out why my progressive explosion won't work, and if I give up I'll work on the naval turrets lol.

I now have 3 ships that need 155mm zumwalt gun. Any new info on that?       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Noellen said:

I now have 3 ships that need 155mm zumwalt gun. Any new info on that?       

Is 'in slow progress' acceptable?

I can do a quick release (or prerelease) when I add them, but it will be a while for another full update really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i am concernd (?*) whatever you do, isnt just acceptable, but a f#$&%₩@ gift to humanity!

also a prerelease would help alot!

Edited by Noellen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod can't be downloaded (Kerbalstuff was shut down) Can you please add it to another site? I kind of want to nuke everything... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rainbowd4sh said:

This mod can't be downloaded (Kerbalstuff was shut down) Can you please add it to another site? I kind of want to nuke everything... 

you could add it to a kerbalstuff remake called spacedock that uses the same code.

tonnes of mod authours are doing it including the Glorious Bahatomod :cool:

kerbalstuffs mods can be revived on http://spacedock.info/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to update the download kerbalstuff is now spacedock kerbalstuff has be taken down by the creator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2016 at 0:14 AM, harpwner said:

AHEM

Hello Everyone, I have a progress report. Latin II has been tough on me due to vocab and tests, but now I'm mostly freed from such horrific responsibilities...

So I've experimented a bit

And while creating my KV-2 turret, I decided to add a bit to the texture and even give it a normal map... the result?

hYwN7gK.jpg

IbWhmiP.jpg

I think I can take the spot for sexiest turret in BDArmory right? pretty please?

 

On a sidenote, I will begin work on the naval guns. All requests thus far are accepted so this next update is basically turrets... turrets...and turrets

is there a chance to be able to have a second skin w/ the firspitter dll to have a red star on it (one that is just an outline and a solid color one)

Edited by andreasblom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I posted about this yesterday... but if you insist I can do it real fast

I've been at a concert for the past like 5 hours, so please go easy on me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spacedock link finally up, apparently the email was sent to spam so it took me a while to sift around for it xD

OP is updated, have fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The JASSM seems to cause a lot of lag. Large frame rate drop in the SPH. When loading onto the runway, it goes down to about 0.5-1 fps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.