[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

9 minutes ago, Edlu Kerman said:

I found that AIR-2 Genie missiles work, at least on Duna, but nothing else.

Just the Genie?!?!

now I'm really confused, I don't think there is any conflict with any other mods since I run a heavy install myself... Do they work on Kerbin?

31 minutes ago, Wraith977 said:

@Edlu Kerman Also try seeing if it works on a clean install with only BDArmory and NKD installed, that rules out mod conflicts and less clutter always means an easier time solving the problem.

After I come back home i'll do that except with OPM and EVE still installed, because they're good mods.

Just now, Edlu Kerman said:

YAY!

I feel like spilling one. Look up the SCUD B launcher, I'm giving the SCUD its own personal launch platform! I'm doing this with a couple other things as well since IR can be unreliable with weapons of this mass.

Just now, harpwner said:

I feel like spilling one. Look up the SCUD B launcher, I'm giving the SCUD its own personal launch platform! I'm doing this with a couple other things as well since IR can be unreliable with weapons of this mass.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I can't understand where these issues are coming from, I tested my install and all works well... it is the same exact version released here.

If anyone else may have input on this I am now asking for your help :0.0:

so i tested the nukes again this time i make sure only cal++ bdarmory and north kerbin dynamics was install and these are the nuke that dont work for me mirv tsar castle bravo b61 b83 but the air 2 genie works maybe im doing something wrong but i make sure i click on the nuke arm it then fire it 

1 hour ago, Zeus2545 said:

so i tested the nukes again this time i make sure only cal++ bdarmory and north kerbin dynamics was install and these are the nuke that dont work for me mirv tsar castle bravo b61 b83 but the air 2 genie works maybe im doing something wrong but i make sure i click on the nuke arm it then fire it 

What about selecting and firing them from the weapon manager?

i found out why the nuke dont explode i downloaded the mod again this time instead of just unzipping it and put it in game data i look at everything inside and i found out in plugins it was missing NorthKerbinMod.dll my anti virus was removing it from plugins so after putting it back in there i loaded up the game and all the nukes work even the ones i said did not from before so if anyone else cant explode nukes check your plugins to see if the file is missing

15 hours ago, Zeus2545 said:

i found out why the nuke dont explode i downloaded the mod again this time instead of just unzipping it and put it in game data i look at everything inside and i found out in plugins it was missing NorthKerbinMod.dll my anti virus was removing it from plugins so after putting it back in there i loaded up the game and all the nukes work even the ones i said did not from before so if anyone else cant explode nukes check your plugins to see if the file is missing

Sorry for the absence, I've been sleeping a lot. As for the antivirus... I've never had something like that happen before. I guess it doesn't like dll files since they can modify windows if used improperly... huh.

Don't worry about viruses in my mod :P it's safe!

15 hours ago, harpwner said:

Sorry for the absence, I've been sleeping a lot. As for the antivirus... I've never had something like that happen before. I guess it doesn't like dll files since they can modify windows if used improperly... huh.

Don't worry about viruses in my mod :P it's safe!

dont worry i trust your mod thanks for the help :D

I did it! It took a day of trial and error but I got this rocket launcher thing down... which means I need to showcase a new part!

I made a Scud Missile launcher, and here's a quick video test:

41 minutes ago, Angstinator said:

Nice launcher.

Does the missile actually end up hitting its target now is the question, however. Never could get those SCUDs to work, would always follow their ballistic trajectory faithfully except for boosting into space.

It actually hit dead on, I've never had an issue with the Scud however I always tested at around 20km

I'm going to try a different long distance test and see at which point it fails

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.