[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

With weapons such as the M1 8-inch Howitzer, it will not fire for me. I have tried many things to fix this, but it still won't fire. The other weapon I know won't fire for me is the Karl Gerat 041. I am using an older version of the game, which is KSP v 1.3.1. I hope you can help!

I don't remember if I've posted here, but I'll say it anyways. The entire reason I made an account in the first place was to thank you for this excellent add-on, which I've followed since 1.2. Thanks for putting work into this and expecting nothing in return.

Though the bug with the endless splash radius to planes is annoying... :)

On 4/25/2018 at 6:11 AM, AwesomeDude3664 said:

Is NKD compatible with BDAc 1.1? Really hoping to use the LAV-25 turret in 1.4.1 without the pink bullets.

It is compatible with BDAc 1.1 but BDAc 1.1 is for KSP 1.3.1.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:54 AM, Hunony said:

is working for 1.4.2? i just wanna do some icbms and launch nukes from far away

It is kinda compatible with KSP 1.4 but some weapons are bugged.  You need to use BDAc 1.2.

3 minutes ago, xXKSP_playerXx said:

It is compatible with BDAc 1.1 but BDAc 1.1 is for KSP 1.3.1.

It is kinda compatible with KSP 1.4 but some weapons are bugged.  You need to use BDAc 1.2.

yeah im using BDA latest release, and i think you should do something like SSTU did here: https://github.com/shadowmage45/SSTULabs/issues/701

but if you dont want ok.

3 hours ago, hanhan658 said:

Hello? No replies? I'm using BDAc 1.2.1 in KSP 1.4.2. I deleted extension and the nukes still has a blast radius of only 50 m.

@harpwner

From my understanding this mod has not been updated since BDAc v1.0.0.0 for KSP v1.3.x ... Using this mod with any BDAc version past BDAc v1.0.0.0 will likely result in this mod not working as advertised as there have been numerous changes made under the hood of BDAc which have not been incorporated into this mod as of yet

Be advised that continuously asking for updates or info on updates can be very trying on a modder and is generally discouraged ... Please read the following thread regarding 'not poking the bears'

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Is this a compatible version for ksp v 1.4.3?

On 5/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, DoctorDavinci said:

From my understanding this mod has not been updated since BDAc v1.0.0.0 for KSP v1.3.x ... Using this mod with any BDAc version past BDAc v1.0.0.0 will likely result in this mod not working as advertised as there have been numerous changes made under the hood of BDAc which have not been incorporated into this mod as of yet

Be advised that continuously asking for updates or info on updates can be very trying on a modder and is generally discouraged ... Please read the following thread regarding 'not poking the bears' 

12 hours ago, F3ARSTUNTS said:

I apologize for this, but can someone point me to an area of the discussion where people are discussing fixing the "nukes wont blow up" glitch? Thanks!

BTW, im using 1.4.3 with NKD & BDA installed.

3 posts above yours a previous post of mine was quoted (2 posts above that)

And it isn't a 'glitch' .... this mod has not been updated to the latest BDAc as explained in those posts I mentioned

1 hour ago, DoctorDavinci said:

3 posts above yours a previous post of mine was quoted (2 posts above that)

And it isn't a 'glitch' .... this mod has not been updated to the latest BDAc as explained in those posts I mentioned

Ah. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I had a question because It didn't seem answered in any of the above,

I get the explosion effects, where theres the stock explosion but then around it the bigger one, the problem is,

I don't get mushroom clouds? I have used the Moab, Scud (Nuclear), Tsar Bob-a, and many more, yet it doesn't seem to appear for me?

Mods: BDArmory, Distant Object, EVE, KER, kopernics, KWRocketry, ModularFlightIntegrator, NearFutureSoalr, NKD (North Kerbin Weaponry named) PhysicsRangeExtender, Planet Shine, Pruners, Scatterer, SpaceY-Lifters, SVE, SVT, TRR, TweakScale, VenStockRevamp.

RUNNING KSP 1.3.1

Edited by PewPewTrash

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, as a military stuff boy and a fan of missiles I have some suggestions that you could find interesting

It actually is possible to have two stage missiles by da wae(Aster missiles from SM Marine are in fact that way) so

1-THAAD ABM

We know it from North Korean missile crisis, THAAD is a 2 stage medium interceptor against ballistic missiles  that has RCS thrusters for terminal homing outside thick atmosphere.I suppose RCS is possible when we already have HE-KV

2-Kh47M2 Kinzhal

Kinzhal is a heavy aeroballistic missile from Russia, it is simply launched from an MiG31 interceptor and used against both carrier groups and land targets, Missile moves at hypersonic speeds as its dropped at speeds above mach 2 as well as it quickly climbs to the stratosphere compared to its possible cousin Iskander SRBM, Kinzhal uses satelite and assumed radar targeting, and i think that could already be implemented.

3-ASELSAN KORKUT

ASELSAN KORKUT is a 35mm CIWS system with probably the highest firepower of any CIWS, it has high levels of modularity, it can be mounted on M113, ships and even static platforms!KORKUT utilizes 2 barrels, very high rate of fire for its caliber and airburst rounds for ensuring maximum firepower.I am aware of there is Oerlikon Millenium CIWS but that one could be nice to see too!

4-SOM-J Cruise Missile

A Turkish small cruise missile especially designed for internal bays of F-35 JSF.SOM J gets is award for being the smallest cruise missile that you could mount it on an attack helicopter!Despite its size it maintains 2/3 the range of most ALCMs.Why not going small I mean

4-AGM114N

This aint a nuclear armed one, AGM114N is the version armed with thermobaric warhead, you know the rest

5-Kh102

Russian Nuclear Armed ALCM for bombers like Tu160 and Tu95 sporting a 350kt warhead.This one is a f..cking big missile, it holds the range record of not only ALCMs but the whole realm of cruise missiles in use!

6-Brahmos NG

Brahmos NG is the air launched version of famous Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile, currently P800 Oniks of SMArmory is too big and other supersonic LAGMs are Antirad, BrahmosNG however works like a cruise missile and fit to be launched from air

7-Cirit 

ROKETSAN Cirit is a laser guided 70mm rocket designed for lots of platforms, especially light UAVs and Helicopters, it packs the range of ATGMs while having low size.It uses pods with 2 and 4 slot configuration.Cirit also has a thermobaric variant

8-KN18

Think of a Scud, but it is made in North Korea and literally manuevers during terminal phase

9-Radially mounted 40mm Bofors and 25mm Rotary Cannon

Anyone remember that AC130 uses 40mm and 25mm besides a big 105mm?Just why not making it real by making radial variants

Has anyone here tried to put this into career mode? It would be really interesting to be able to do contracts were you have to bomb or shoot a missile at a certain target, and it would be very achieving for this mod to be put into the tech tree were the small bombs and nukes are researched before the big bombs and nukes (Tsar specifically!) 

On 7/5/2018 at 1:55 PM, Fraston said:

1.4.3 would be nice...

The OP hasn't been on in 3 months, and there are multiple posts, on this page, about which version this mod works for.  Until the modder returns, or somebody else (you perhaps?) takes up the reins:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.