Right Click Issue PLEASE HELP !!!

Hey guys,

I have been playing KSP since ver 0.16 and kept up with it until around 0.23. I had to take a break from it for a few months because I got a new job and had to move to a new city and the new job had me on 3rd shift instead of 1st so it took my body a while to adjust. Anyways....I've just got back in the loop of KSP again and installed the latest (1.04) and all my favorite mods (not really that many...FAR, Life Support, B9, Tarsier Science, TweakScale, BlizzyToolbar)

HERE'S MY ISSUE:

Whenever I'm in the Hangar or the VAB or EVEN IN FLIGHT!!.....I have to Right-Click on whatever part that I want to manipulate or use about 5 or 6 TIMES before the contextual menu appears beside it! What gives???!!! This was never an issue when I played before....AND....just to prove my theory correct, I went and installed an older version of KSP, (0.18.glad I keep those old installers) and I had no problems I only had to Right-Click on the parts ONE TIME for the little menu to appear.

Is this a known bug?

Is there a fix?

Is one of my mods causing it?

Any suggestions, workarounds, anything would be greatly appreciated. I have always had a great time and the KSP community really is a a unique gaming community they are smart, knowledge-seeking and very willing to help out those that need a hand and I've always been very grateful for all of you guys' help.

Cheers!!

Re; mods - the obvious thing is to make yourself a stock game, sandbox, and try that. If it's fine in that, then yes, it's a mod at fault :)

Other than that I don't really have anything to say, never had a problem like this :/

It's a known issue not related to mods. It has been posted in the official KSP bug-tracker, and has apparently been resolved 3 weeks ago... Guess all you need is a bit of patience until the next update is released ;)

EDIT: Also, look at the threads here and here on the Steam forums describing this bug... you might find a work-around that works for you in one of the posts.

Edited by Yakuzi

Moved to modded support.

64bit bugs are Moot because Squad does not currently provide a 64bit version of KSP.

Please try a stock 1.0.4 install, and pleas see the support thread.

In my original post you can clearly see that I stated that I have installed the latest version of KSP 1.04...NOT a x64 bit version but the standard version directly from the KSP website. I have NEVER had the x64 bit version in any previous version of KSP version for that matter as well.

Did you read all of my post or did you just read the part concerning what I was having the issue with?

Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.