[ANSWERED] Model doesn't show up in the editors

http://imgur.com/a/htTve

Self-explanatory. Not sure what the reason is, it just auto-blocked itself from appearing in the SPH or the VAB.

Check your origin point in Unity. Make sure that object's translation relative to the GameObject that contains the part tools script is 0,0,0. I'm not sure that those lines in the Model node actually work.

If it's way off, your object can end up so far up that you can't see it, or beneath the ground. If not that, it could be tagged Icon_Hidden* but you would've had to have done that.

*- This is horribly incorrect. I'm thinking of fairings, but those are hidden in the editor due to the jettison module, not icon hidden. Derp.

Edited by Randazzo

I think it's in the ground, because when I revert to SPH the camera points to the ground. I'll try the positioning stuff some more. EDIT: also, the coordinates in the config file do in fact work. But Unity is more powerful when it comes to stuff like that :P

- - - Updated - - -

OH! IT WORKED! I just fiddled around with it until all values were 0. Thanks! :D

Edited by 2001kraft

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.