AMX-13-90 Released! Hetzer coming next week -- Ghost Tanks n' Planes

Even though my blender renderfarm died out, that still doesn't stop me from doing what I love :sticktongue: So I bring you guys a very nice render of the T1 Cunningham. Same dark setting to make it part of the depot of tanks. I just couldn't help myself. In 30 minutes I made the tank but I was like I want to make something SMALL even smaller! Then came the T1's. Enjoy yet another blender render :)

I've forgotten to follow my tank cue but hey 30 mins and this little tank :) What can I complain I love it.

9OS3bSz.jpg

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

Another Special Unscheduled Release!

M8 Greyhound American Armored Car

6ZfbQtB.png

This amazing armored vehicle comes with a built in suspension, a 37 mm turret on the top of its hull and a Machine gun what else can you ask for!

Rt5xruV.png

It easily accelerates to its max speed of 22 meters per second and takes turns at no fewer than 17 meters per second.

0EC2ILO.png

Its suspension can endure the toughest of terrains! Comes with a cost of over 200 parts but highly accurate and detail chassis. In addition, it has that wanted gun depression and the turret can be replaced with one Anti-Tank missile rather than the replica turret!

XncsHkW.png

Download it TODAY!

Download it here!

I don't know how I'm managing the time to put in 3 hours of tank making but I finally! YES Finally! Stayed within my list of tanks to build....

Introducing the Jagdpanzer 38 (t)

T6UZEXR.png

But as usual, I got carried away and made.... an M56 scorpion, American tank destroyer!

Fits two loaders, one gunner, 0 drivers or commanders because they wont fit inside it... with all the part clipping etc. Unless they agreed toward massive headaches! :sticktongue:

Gwu2IaJ.png

As the title suggest, any new craft that comes out WILL have shoot-able capability. The M56 Scorpion in this GIF File cleary demonstrates the accuracy of that projectile and low recoil. Starting with the M56 Scorpion 2 versions will be made: 1 Replica, 1 shooting capable. This is done to add more FUN to the tank for your enjoyment. M56 Scorpion IS coming out TOMORROW!! Stay tuned!

M7oZ53T.gif

Very cool, and you made the hetzer! awesome :P Since most of these tanks your making are NOT very common, or even were built at all, i am guessing you play WOT. Nice models though, i do have to challenge you to make a design based on function not looks, i think that's probably the most challenging thing in KSP tank making.. making it work well

Very cool, and you made the hetzer! awesome :P Since most of these tanks your making are NOT very common, or even were built at all, i am guessing you play WOT. Nice models though, i do have to challenge you to make a design based on function not looks, i think that's probably the most challenging thing in KSP tank making.. making it work well

Well I do indeed play WoT however, the Jagdpanzer 38t "Hetzer", M56 Scorpion, Chaffee, Maus, and M8 Greyhound all did exist in real life some partially being presented in World Of Tank. Who knows anyone up for some War Thunder tanks from Germany..... Oops was I suppose to say that :D

In regards to that hence the newest update in which all tanks will be equipped with firing capabilities however, Im not going to POP like 3 turrets on an M1 Abram just to make it more fun. Your sticking with your one turret :D Tank it or leave it :wink:. In addition, the turrets work so adding projectiles isn't much of a challenge as showed by the GIF but thanks for challenging me regardless. 3 hours from now till' next 2.0 release everyone reading this thread.

M56 Scorpion American Tank Destroyer

Now with shooting ability!!

lsp38jJ.jpg

This tank is insanely fast, reason being is because it has no top armor, as a matter of fact no armor at all! Then how is it a tank you may ask. Well for certain that gun is more devastating than the look and armor of the tank. Capping out at 60 km/h with speed governors, this tank can easily take advantageous positioning while still having good camo. Unfortunately, the vehicle could only shoot when stopped with the parking brakes on but its a tank destroyer its suppose to snipe!

7YXFIwZ.png

dFF3X4d.png

BF7mBwH.png

The real craft no longer is a "pure" replica. MEANING this is considered a 2.0 craft and will have accurate shooting capabilities as shown by this amazing GIF

M7oZ53T.gif

So come on NOW theres a reason to download AND have fun.

Download it here!!

Is an AMX 13-90 on the way?

May'be May'be.... Tommorow Today!!! No.... Gotta make it special

Its not even funny how many crafts I have stored and too lazy to publish. Then again spamming releases kills the thread. That is something I don't want to do. But.... Sunday! I will release the Jagdpanzer 38t 2.0 Edition and will shoot as promised. AMX-13 can come any time it wants.....

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

2 Tanks will be released soon (Delays). Hetzer and AMX-13 90. Challenger 2 tank comes September 7th, and T34 Calliope will come Tuesday. Hopefully I remember those dates. If not PM me to remind me. Hetzer will be released soon after this comment. AMX will come around 5:00 EST

Final modifications to the T34 Calliope are finished and will be added to the list of not given out. If you haven't already heard, I will be giving one lucky person "beta access" to the Challenger 2 who posts on this thread... :) Just for fun. Please note that although the pictures of the hetzer show no shoot abilities, the download will have a gun that will shoot, hence the 2.0 crafts statement. Thanks for reading and tank on!

EXUbO3M.gif

nxBsJ9P.png

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

So I tried out the Chinese Light Tank and it was very good (I was on my test rig which is anaemic so I didn't want a big one). I found that it drove well and looked good, the detail was good too. The turret worked smoothly, well if you can call tipping over for vertical angle working, which is not your fault. The limitations of stock mean every system I can think of to do it better end up bigger than the tank.

My only real criticism is the turret seems too far forward.

Is an AMX 13-90 on the way?

This might help you figure out where it is right now in test :). Can it fit in those Mk3 cargo bays for paradrops.

kTbyEel.jpg

So I tried out the Chinese Light Tank and it was very good (I was on my test rig which is anaemic so I didn't want a big one). I found that it drove well and looked good, the detail was good too. The turret worked smoothly, well if you can call tipping over for vertical angle working, which is not your fault. The limitations of stock mean every system I can think of to do it better end up bigger than the tank.

My only real criticism is the turret seems too far forward.

I believe the turret is fine where it is, probably just because the long barrel makes it seem to far forward... presumably.

Attention all forum-goers who seek interest in reading this post, I too will be live steaming on Saturday 9/5/15 for Project Phoenix. Why should you attend? Because all the donations are going straight to SkyRender's family and you will be allowed exclusive access to see what's new in the game, take a look at never released tanks and some gameplay of world of tanks too. If everything goes as planned I should be up and live at around 3:00 PM EST! Hope to see you there. And I will be using my mic, so you can hear my voice and be entertained. I will be taking your request in blender renders too. All it takes is a PM to the forums and any craft you want rendered in blender will be made right before your eyes! If any questions please shoot me a PM :)

This might help you figure out where it is right now in test :). Can it fit in those Mk3 cargo bays for paradrops.

http://i.imgur.com/kTbyEel.jpg

I believe the turret is fine where it is, probably just because the long barrel makes it seem to far forward... presumably.

That is a space drop, not an air drop. :sticktongue:

Rune. It's quite the overkill test, BTW... I love it!

• 3 weeks later...

Challenger 2 -- British Main Battle Tank

(As Modern as it gets!!)

4Kj7zU0.jpg

The british wanted a main battle tank that could rival against the American M1 Abrams by making the Challenger series. It costed less, Weighed less, better power to rate, speed.... BASICALLY EVERYTHING!

LDjZOiX.png

This tank too comes with reactive armor (not the ksp one) and shoots depleted uranium rounds...

Sorry America, the brits just have the whits.

SwFx4xI.png

Bymh371.png

Around 410 parts, this craft may not be suited for low end computers but still is massive fun especially since this might be the only modern tank I will make!

iNdf9mh.png

Tank comes with 1 MG (machine gun), 1 Main Armament.

mmLEQ1N.png

Download it today to conquer the ksc. You have my consent to use it in a cinematic of war :)

Download it here!

Very cool! looks like a great replica!

I try making all my tanks down to real life size.... I think the challenger length is off by 2 meters (probably because the added gun). But thank you :) Probably going to make more tanks for the time being (probably SU-100, Kanonjagpanzer, Jagdpanzer).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.