Rhat's Planet Pack

RHAT'S PLANET PACK

^yes that is comic sans^

RPP is a small planet pack and only effects a "small" bit of the Kerbolar system

REQUIRES Kopernicus Get it here: Click Me :cool:

Contents (So Far)

Gredion:

Gredion is a large gas giant with an orbit between duna and dres

oIZTngc.png

kvwHrIH.png

^yes it is huge^

It has two bodies orbiting it(So far):

Moe and Kofl

Moe:

Moe is a small body in the rings of gredion its gilly sized but you can land on it

gHwOKIh.png

Kofl:

Kofl is on a stupid orbit (Like Bop) apart from the fact that its a planet

Kofl seems to have a hallucinogenic atmosphere because of a heightmap error but it makes for "Interesting" landings.

0SIInhO.png

Jeb freaking out on the surface of Kofl

ebhu8xm.png

I just thought this looked so cool!

• 4 weeks later...

This looks nice however the colour's of Gredion looks like you spent 10 secs on it there isn't much detail to it compared to if you looked at Jupiter where there are so many colour's not just 2 with no texture if you get what i mean. but it is great that another person has made another planet mod i hope you do add more shades to the colour's you have chosen and put more texture into it, if so l will downloading it asap, but until then i will just be following this thread for any changes you make if you do.

Also i wanted to ask in total this mod comes with Gredion as the main planet and then also Moe (Moon) orbiting it as well as Kofl (Moon) orbiting at a higher orbit around Gredion, or is it a diagonal orbit?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I contacted robert and I got permission to redistribute and edit this mod

here's a download link for a version compatible with 1.3.0 and kopernicus 1.3.0-4

I will not give any kind of support for this, I just checked that the game loads and the planets are there

License is: All Rights Reserved (with permission for Sigma88 to redistribute and edit)

PS: if anyone wants to take on this mod, feel free to PM me, I will put you in contact with robert so he may consider giving you permission

DOWNLOAD

total.svg

Edited by Sigma88

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.