[1.0.5] CST-100 Starliner - 3.75m 7 Seat Crew Vehicle! (v0.7.6 Nosecone fix and more!)

xxhansonmaxx

On 4/11/2020 at 6:58 PM, Drakenex said:

Just look at @DylanSemrauquality modeling and texturing, no reason to keep this alive. If you end up not liking something, you can always re-texture it.

I am going to keep this mod alive.  

I don't really like stockalike texture a lot

Edited by VoidCosmos

On 4/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Drakenex said:

Just look at @DylanSemrauquality modeling and texturing, no reason to keep this alive. If you end up not liking something, you can always re-texture it.

@DrakenexNot everyone plays on the most recent KSP version. There are people still using 1.3.1, 1.6.1 and 1.7.3 for Realistic Progression 1 (RP-1) mod. Heck, I am still using KSP 1.2.2 for my RP-0 save. The new Starliner mod might not be compatible with older KSP versions, so there is a reason to keep this mod alive. 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, VoidCosmos said:

I am going to keep this mod alive.  Thats that

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Scorpu said:

@DrakenexNot everyone plays on the most recent KSP version. There are people still using 1.3.1, 1.6.1 and 1.7.3 for Realistic Progression 1 (RP-1) mod. Heck, I am still using KSP 1.2.2 for my RP-0 save. The new Starliner mod might not be compatible with older KSP versions, so there is a reason to keep this mod alive. 

Thank you.

I may release a release soon

40 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

I am planning something

Should I add comfortable landing as a dependacy for the airbags instead?

As USI survivability is outdated

I still use USI in 1.9.1, and it works very well. 

Also, some other mods like Tantares use it for retropropulsion.

19 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

I'm glad to see this mod revived again. Thank you

To be honest:

Two years ago, I had found this mod. This was the first mod I ever used. It was the first few days that I started to play KSP. I noticed that this mod was very old. So I thought someone would revive it soon. But that never happened. So, I thought recently that I should revive it so that others would get to enjoy it. So here it is. I am taking @Drakenex and @zer0Kerbal's help to revive it. I am really thankful to them for helping me a lot to revive this beautiful mod. Thanks a lot guys!;):) :wub:Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart

Edited by VoidCosmos

Adoption Notice:

Since the Author of this thread and mod has not replied to my PM, I have decided to adopt this mod. @xxhansonmaxx, if you ever want to take this mod back, I am not going to deny you from taking it back. Also thank you for your wonderful mod that you have given to the community to use. Thanks for everything.

The new thread can be found here:

Please move the discussions over to the new thread

Edited by VoidCosmos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.