KSP Coming to XBOX ONE: Discuss

Hobbes Novakoff

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/351-Kerbal-Space-Program-is-coming-to-Xbox-One%21

Discuss. Guys, keep it civil, there's been so much hate/flame/whatever on the forums lately, including hate/flame/whatever regarding people pointing out hate/flame/whatever.

It'll be interesting to see how they manage to get this onto the XBOX controller. If a dev can give us some info, maybe?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/351-Kerbal-Space-Program-is-coming-to-Xbox-One%21

Discuss. Guys, keep it civil, there's been so much hate/flame/whatever on the forums lately, including hate/flame/whatever regarding people pointing out hate/flame/whatever.

Good for them. Hopefully they use the profits to continue to improve all versions of KSP for the foreseeable future.

And remember guys. Xbox ONE + Ps4 releases does not equate to less love for the PC version. That point has been beaten to death about a million times already :P

Sounds great too me...

Especially since Kerbal Space Program is available on PC's already (Windows, OSX, MAC) and soon PS4 and Xbox One versions will be released to the masses.

This can only benefit Squad, and most importantly give KSP the popular platforms to reach millions of new customers.

Think of all the kids, and big kids that get to learn rocket science in a fun, educational manor with explosions on there £300 consoles.

Fun for all the family right in your living room, just like Mine-craft. :)

This is an exciting time to be a KSP fan, and a gamer regardless of platform.

And I can't wait to start getting my hands on the latest Windows + XONE QA Builds. :)

We're skipping the N-Gage and going straight to Nokia 3310!

LOL. No, KSP needs to be ported to Sega Nu platform, so that it can be played in coin-op arcades all over the world!

Honestly, once again, aside from being happy that Squad is creating new revenue streams and securing their financial foundations (assuming that these projects actually achieve these goals), I really couldn't care less. Not a console gamer, never have been, barring some major and, frankly, inconceivable life change, I never will be.

I somehow doubt KSP will run that well on XBox/PS4 except they realy improved the multithreading with Unity 5. Both consoles have 8 very weak cores, if only one can calculate the physics it will be a lagfest...

Will there be an HO-scale version of KSP for my model railroad? I'm asking because I honestly think that an HO-scale port of KSP would be the best option for the game's development and would generate tons of sales. Plus, I'd love playing KSP in the comfiness of my train room.

Edited by mythbusters844

Will there be an HO-scale version of KSP for my model railroad? I'm asking because I honestly think that an HO-scale port of KSP would be the best option for the game's development and would generate tons of sales. Plus, I'd love playing KSP in the comfiness of my train room.

Actually something along these lines is not a bad idea :)

I'm into model rocketry in my space time. And a KSP branded version of Model rocket parts would be awesomely fun. Say in cooperation with Estes, or another manufacture... Id love to see alittle baby Mainsail fireing up into orbit.

Squad Make that happen!

Anyone know the work of this Tiger company?

They dont have a very large catalog, it mostly seems to be mobile games and such last time i looked.

But Squads devs have had alot of praise for them on the info they have released thus far, said they have helped them along alot in the PC unity5 conversion as well.

What about the people out there who don't have a PC, a Mac, a PS4 or an Xbone? KSP needs to come to my mobile, my fridge, my microwave and my toaster too

And for people who don't have any of those, squad needs to port KSP to the potato

And how about hiring a terrible mobile shovelware company to do it?

And when people complain about this on the forums, how about locking threads and deleting posts?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.