Vessels sometimes explode when I leave it and come back

I have a nasty bug that explodes my vessels. This has happenes sometimes, when I go to space center, leaving a vessel on the mun or in orbit around kerbin, and then return both through flying the vessel in the radar station and when I try to rendevouz with the vessel in orbit. It looks fine until I get within about 200 meters. As I approached, it started flying in a random direction speeding passed me, with target m/s increasing. This made me break and reverse, which made the target vessel glitch back to where it was. I tried approaching it again, but this time it exploded as I got within randomly 200 meters. It isn't a gigantic station. In fact it is only a couple of pods and some containers, and the still attached rocket that broughy it into orbit. The weird thing is, this vessel does not explode, when I fly it through radar [Edit: I just flew it again, and it does explode].

These are the mods I'm using:

ActiveTextureManagement

BAE

ConnectedLivingSpace

Firespitter

KAS

KAX

KIS

MechJeb2

Mk2Essentials

ModRocketSys

NASAmission

NearFutureProps

NothkeSerCom

RCSBuildAid

ShipManifest

SpaceY-Lifters

Squad

StationPartsExpansion

StationScience

I'm not sure where to find the version numbers for them, however, I assume they are all up to date, since they where all downloaded within this passed week.

Edited by Faergen

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.