[WIP] Kopernicus Expansion v0.2: comets, footprints, new PQSMods for Kopernicus

MrHappyFace

7 hours ago, Burning Kan said:

Hi @MrHappyFace hope ur doin well IRL :sticktongue:

Snow is coming in austria(were i life) and it remember me on the Holy FOOTPRINT mod from U

I looked at your source code and maybe changes in Kopernicus itself (my c# knowlege is near zero-and below :)

but it is like chinese for my (sorry to all chinese the read this)

but i have three questions:

first is this MOD in working progress ,

second  when i try to recompile it with a friend was it ok to share it (of course with tribut to U)on your threat

and last i just want to look (recompile) at the footprints cs,so when u have any tips (modules that change in kopernicus,PQS,or ksp,or anything else)

please let my know

greetings from vienna to this absolute great Community and of course Squad to make this all happend

PEACE kan

The license is GNU General Public License, and @MrHappyFace hasn't logged on the forums since September, so I might consider just going ahead with it.

43 minutes ago, LaytheDragon said:

The license is GNU General Public License, and @MrHappyFace hasn't logged on the forums since September, so I might consider just going ahead with it.

A whole two months isnt really very long to consider a mod dev having abandoned a mod...

Even tho the license is what it is, there is still an ethical ettiquette of attempting to contact an author, and giving them reasonable time to reply...

There seems to be quite a bit of "grave jumping" of mods going on lately, without encouraging more....

I for one think @Burning Kan did the right thing by asking, and tagging the OP, even tho he may not be obligated to legally, by the license...

Edited by Stone Blue

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

With the hint of @Galileo  present the link for 1.4.2 from gituser @StollD  

BE WARNED:Kopernicus have to this date some little collider bugs.but got fixed in the next dev ver-somebody whisper me

https://github.com/StollD/KopernicusExpansion-Continued/releases

and here a RL like Footprint texture  -  just replace the KerbalEVAFootprintMask in texture order

Spoiler:

Spoiler

yWVgFAQ.png

edit:CUBsg5f.png

just let this here for future inspiration

Edited by Burning Kan
adde new FP texture

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, F3RGHNZ said:

you going to update it?

If u man me sadly my skills to low for this,but FPRINTS work in 1.4.5 when switch back to a Eva kerbal from ksc not After going Eva direct, and the footprints fly with till u change the scene. So still not perfekt but iam happy with it,other expansions i dont know ,want to try it but still a Lack of informations so i dont know what some of the do,and dont know what iam should look Ing for.  Peace bk

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The thread that has been linked in reference to updates for this mod is no longer available. The footprints are listed as compatible with JNSQ but I can't find a recent version?

Direct link to the github: https://github.com/StollD/KopernicusExpansion-Continued/releases
Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation on how to use the mod as a planet builder, which is a shame because I would love to play with this.

Edited by Autolyzed Yeast Extract

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.