[Dead Mod][1.0.5] Saru Planet Pack v0.1

tygoo7

13 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Can't call such beauty stockalike

Haha thanks :)

the planets themselves are stockalike (as they are similar sized and have similar gravities as the stock planets), but the visuals are certainly not :)

9 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

1. Yes, indeed i was thinking in bed like: ''Man, Olu'um really is different from the other planets i've listed...'' so yeah, sorry for that. I didn't realize it.

2. Nope, you're not rude at all, but the text ''Stock-alike'', i didn't understand. But thats my fault.

And... hmm thats all i wanted to say.

1 hour ago, Gameslinx said:

the planets themselves are stockalike (as they are similar sized and have similar gravities as the stock planets), but the visuals are certainly not :)

it's worth noting that "stock-alike" is mostly used as an indication of visuals rather than size.

so I think it's fair to classify your pack as non stock-alike.

much like SSRSS is called "Stock-Size" RSS, I would classify your pack as "stock-size" but not stock-alike.

On 5/31/2017 at 11:03 AM, GenesisPlayz said:

Can't you do something else, like a Tyche analog?

I have done that in my mod

hypothetical worlds

On 5/31/2017 at 11:03 AM, GenesisPlayz said:

Can't you do something else, like a Tyche analog?

hypothetical worlds

1 hour ago, Sigma88 said:

it's worth noting that "stock-alike" is mostly used as an indication of visuals rather than size.

Fair enough :)

I can't change titles on spacedock because the guys over there don't seem to allow that. They haven't responded to my email from February so rest assured I'm not using spacedock again.

I'm getting off track, though.

To me, stockalike is being able to get to or explore planets in the stock game without any other mods installed. 

But thanks for telling me. Using terminology incorrectly doesn't look great on my end :wink:

2 hours ago, GenesisPlayz said:

1. Yes, indeed i was thinking in bed like: ''Man, Olu'um really is different from the other planets i've listed...'' so yeah, sorry for that. I didn't realize it.

2. Nope, you're not rude at all, but the text ''Stock-alike'', i didn't understand. But thats my fault.

And... hmm thats all i wanted to say.

No worries. Just wanted to point it out :P

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 10:19 PM, ModerndayLink64 said:

hypothetical worlds

hypothetical worlds

Umm, ModernDay, you used my name in the quote there. I never said that.

• 7 months later...