KSP Stargate. Need some helping hands.

Nupol

Hello,

I played KSP the other day, designed some neat Space planes who suffered from limited fuel because of the aesthetics and thought it would be nice to have some sort of Stargate.

So i created a Model with Blender.

I am a total Noob at scripting and thought about a stargate mechanism like the teleport from HyperEdit.

If someone wants to help me with this Project please notify me.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Edited by Nupol

• 2 weeks later...

that model looks great. How are you handling some sort of emission/"puddle" effect in the center of the ring? I'm piecing together my own stargate mod for personal use right now and am having some trouble animating things. I do have it working however! Instead of ESLD Jump Beacons, go check out the Para-Sci Jump Drive.

• 1 month later...
that model looks great. How are you handling some sort of emission/"puddle" effect in the center of the ring? I'm piecing together my own stargate mod for personal use right now and am having some trouble animating things. I do have it working however! Instead of ESLD Jump Beacons, go check out the Para-Sci Jump Drive.

In your mod, have you decided to go with a part attached to the ship or to stay with an "ESLD Hailer" style activation?

• 8 years later...