Furniture mod.

KHTRE

Furniture mod. Update 2.

There was nothing to do...

So, I've decided to make some furniture for decoration of stations and ships.

Download it, try it and leave feedback, please.

Just throw it to Gamedata.

I have used AnimationSounds mod: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/131668-WIP-1-0-4-AnimationSounds

There are subtitles.

License: CC-BY-NC-SA

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3egcw5j7tcgy00j/GameData1.zip

Edited by KHTRE

I've always wanted to make a base where you can actually walk around inside it in EVA, so this will be perfect for it.

Just to to let you know, you need a license to go along with your mod otherwise it'll be deleted. I think you can find all the relevant info in the modding section of the forum.

Oh, a little suggestion: it would be cool if you could switch between different textures, as the wooden aesthetic doesn't fit well with a futuristic-looking base. Perhaps there could be a chrome-silver-coloured furniture option, and a sleek jet black option too.

i actually lol'd when you spun the chair. Great start to a new mod that I don't think has been done and could be of great use to some of us. I look forward to what you are going to do with this in the future should you wish to continue with it. So far you have given us some great pieces for an office or a den. I can't wait to see what else you give us.

Most sounds for now are either coded into a .dll or they're attached to an engine. One trick you can do is to create a .cfg with an engine that has infinitesimal thust that has a sound. You can also add particle effects to that if you wish. The only catch, it has an engine icon and needs to be staged.

Oh, a little suggestion: it would be cool if you could switch between different textures, as the wooden aesthetic doesn't fit well with a futuristic-looking base. Perhaps there could be a chrome-silver-coloured furniture option, and a sleek jet black option too.

It fits Warsaw Pact futuristic stuff. We had this kind of wood in living rooms, in submarines, cosmodromes, schools, libraries...

...what it *does* lack is pale-green linoleum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.