Furniture mod.

KHTRE

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Jelle_Panda said:

I tried to download this mod, but I cannot open the website of the link.... does anyone know how to fix this?

It seems this mod was hosted on MediaFire. All links to MediaFire addresses have been munged or deleted due to some highly inappropriate adverts that were appearing on the site. Sorry about that.

On 2/15/2016 at 1:10 PM, technicalfool said:

It seems this mod was hosted on MediaFire. All links to MediaFire addresses have been munged or deleted due to some highly inappropriate adverts that were appearing on the site. Sorry about that.

Darn it! i really wanted to use this mod

Edited by Tomrie_Kermen

On 22.02.2016 at 11:58 PM, Musil said:

Damn, I needed this mod today. Any chance it could be re-hosted? Thanks for making it, in any case :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3egcw5j7tcgy00j/GameData1.zip

There is something wrong with this forum. Links don't work and I can't find a way to insert YouTube video.

Edited by KHTRE

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, wasml said:

KerbalMan23 - in the OP at the very bottom is a download link (not hyperlinked) - just copy and paste into your address bar and hit return.

I did that when I tried to install it but when I did it didnt appear.

Edit: ima do it later.

Edited by KerbalMan23

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!!!!@KHTREBroken link       Hi, I am the player of mod. Now I don't know why the link is wrong. Now I need this mod. I wonder if you have any other link for the player to download???
(these are all machine translations. If there is any impolite language, I am very sorry.)

Edited by DY_ZBX

3 hours ago, DY_ZBX said:

Hi!!!!@KHTREBroken link       Hi, I am the player of mod. Now I don't know why the link is wrong. Now I need this mod. I wonder if you have any other link for the player to download???
(these are all machine translations. If there is any impolite language, I am very sorry.)

That link works fine for me. there's no impolite language but it's kinda funny.

• 1 year later...
On 5/24/2017 at 12:50 AM, Potato3478 said:

I know this is old and all but has the development stop? I like this mod. I hope it will eventually come to 1.2!

Actually, I've made everything that I wanted. What else do you want to see?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.