KHTRE

Furniture mod.

Furniture mod. Update 2.

There was nothing to do...

So, I've decided to make some furniture for decoration of stations and ships.

Download it, try it and leave feedback, please.

Just throw it to Gamedata.

I have used AnimationSounds mod: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/131668-WIP-1-0-4-AnimationSounds

There are subtitles.

License: CC-BY-NC-SA

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3egcw5j7tcgy00j/GameData1.zip

Edited by KHTRE

I've always wanted to make a base where you can actually walk around inside it in EVA, so this will be perfect for it.

Just to to let you know, you need a license to go along with your mod otherwise it'll be deleted. I think you can find all the relevant info in the modding section of the forum.

I think there are some buildings in KerbinSide that you could put this furniture into - that would be great to see pictures of!

JR

Hello KHTRE, nice unique mod you got there.

But your mod does not have a license yet, and you need one.

Please provide one as stated in the Add-on Posting Rules asap.

How can I get a license?

The license isn't like a driving license, it's not something you apply for. Its simple a declaration that you want your mod used in certain ways.

Yes, you just say "my rules for handling this mod are: yadda yadda yadda".

Search for Creative Commons examples and pick up one.

Oh, a little suggestion: it would be cool if you could switch between different textures, as the wooden aesthetic doesn't fit well with a futuristic-looking base. Perhaps there could be a chrome-silver-coloured furniture option, and a sleek jet black option too.

Yes for example if you dont want the hassle you could just say "Do as you like" but there are plenty of licenses around to choose from too.

i actually lol'd when you spun the chair. Great start to a new mod that I don't think has been done and could be of great use to some of us. I look forward to what you are going to do with this in the future should you wish to continue with it. So far you have given us some great pieces for an office or a den. I can't wait to see what else you give us.

Cinematic/Machinima makers rejoice! We no longer have to rely on command chairs and structural panels for tables. Maybe Bob Fitch (Felbourn) would want to use this in the future.

I'm still working...

WKQxdlq.jpg

DOAQqAw.jpg

ww6CZYz.pngmZioGMP.jpg

PS

Does anyone know, how to add sound to animation?

Animations? Go into the addon dev forums... there will be many kind modders that can help you. :)

These look really good. When I make bases on places like Laythe and Serran (a New Horizons planet) I think I'll have to put some of these around.

Most sounds for now are either coded into a .dll or they're attached to an engine. One trick you can do is to create a .cfg with an engine that has infinitesimal thust that has a sound. You can also add particle effects to that if you wish. The only catch, it has an engine icon and needs to be staged.

These look pretty great! awesome idea for bases. I second the request for a more metallic/futuristic texture in addition to the wood, if you have a chance. Keep up the good work :D

Oh, a little suggestion: it would be cool if you could switch between different textures, as the wooden aesthetic doesn't fit well with a futuristic-looking base. Perhaps there could be a chrome-silver-coloured furniture option, and a sleek jet black option too.

It fits Warsaw Pact futuristic stuff. We had this kind of wood in living rooms, in submarines, cosmodromes, schools, libraries...

...what it *does* lack is pale-green linoleum.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.