Any way to enable crew limits and XP in sandbox?

Well, as the title says, i really like the idea of crew XP, ect, but would like these features enabled in sandbox (which by default gives every crew every ability and sets everyone to mnaximum experience levels).

Anywaysm, is there some way to edit say the persistent file to enable these, or is there some mod that would do this? Cause id really like to play the game with these things enabled, but i dont want to have to hack funds and science in career to get access to these abilities. My KSP heavily focused on combat between factions, something that is just completely against science and career modes, so what id love is sandbox with extra optiuons.

Heck, what id ideally want is a career style game, but without any funds or science to bother with, allow the RND center, contracts, ect, just with no funds at all. Is something like this doable? Is there a mod? Cause if so id love to enable all the crew xp and stuff without the bother of funds or science collection (how am i supposed to make capital ships to shoot at without at least 50% of the tech tree unlocked lol.

Edited by panzer1b

Thats a good temporary solution, ill jsut hack myself all the funds i feel like (since capital ships get expensive!).

Its just sad that squad added all this stuff, only to make it only work with career mode, they really shouldve given us a difficulty option on start, say do you want probes limited by their stats (as in not all have autopilot modes enabled), do you want kerbals limited by XP and or roles? ect. That really should have been a difficulty thing, as i can also see the opposite opinion, someone wants to play career but without these limits.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.