"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

14 hours ago, FyunchClick said:

Thanks for the tip. I understood as much later but by that time I'd given up for the time being and had fully committed to a Jool mission. I'm restarting a career after 1.1 officially drops (and a few key mode update), I'll probably try again then.

Well, the same goes for any inward transfers. Including transfers to Laythe from other moons of Jool.
Plane changes, radial velocity for quicker transfers and to arrange intercept - this all happens on the outward part of your transfer (preferably on capture/ejection, especially if you can use Oberth effect). Doing it the other way is a huge waste of delta v. Moho is not too much of exception, it just has these problems significantly amplified by its orbital velocity.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, max_creative said:

Well, Tylo is the same size as kerbin. Just has no atmosphere. So landing on it will be hard, taking off easy, and probably won't get seizures or mental problems.

Tylo...... <shudder>

Do not underestimate the evil that is Tylo.... :0.0:

On 3/17/2016 at 7:53 AM, RocketSquid said:

Iterum iterumque. Nihil ceteri rogo.

Again and again. Nothing else ask.

Erm, this does say again and again, but why is rogo singular first-person? Shouldn't it be rogete, the plural imperitive?

49 minutes ago, waterlubber said:

Erm, this does say again and again, but why is rogo singular first-person? Shouldn't it be rogete, the plural imperitive?

Actually, rogo was the wrong verb. I should have used dico, for "I say nothing else"

Nice to find someone else who knows latin.

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

But I end off with either

Stay Determined . . .
or
*Determination.

It's an Undertale Pacifist/Genocide thing.

Stay Determined . . .

Okay.  Sorry I didn't catch that.

Happy landings!  :)

2 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

But I end off with either

Stay Determined . . .
or
*Determination.

It's an Undertale Pacifist/Genocide thing.

Stay Determined . . .

Hmm... Perhaps I should have a post footer... 

*Smiles Devilishly*

Edited by Andem
THAT'S NOT THE POST FOOTER!

Yep. Fabien is barking mad. Mad as the hatter. 2 cans short of a 6-pack. Heads in the sink and he's blowing bubbles. Ready for the tin-foil hat.

3 hours ago, Parkaboy said:

Once again, let's get back on topic with a chapter!

Oh Unholy Kraken!  That was excellent!  It reminds me of one of my favorite shows, this BBC thing called "Apparitions".  Life beomes quite scary when you see the demons sitting at the table with you :)

1 hour ago, RocketSquid said:

Hmm... I wonder... at a certain point, is Fabien just going to snap, and get rid of Damien?

Or the other way around... Damien in control and set loose on the space program sounds pretty bad if, you know, you don't think about how the world's just been eaten by black blocks in a sort of whole grain version of grey goo.