"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, elementgermanium said:

A bit late, and I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but in 40 during Jeb's 'death', it doesn't have the KIA window that Gene and Stelgy did. Another piece of evidence for his survival, perhaps?

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, Jeb *probably* isn't dead. I think I know what happened, but I'm afraid to share it...

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, DAL59 said:

Unfortunately, looking at his profile, he last visited on October 29, 2017, nearly a year ago. Last post was on May 5 2017 saying Ch. 54 should be out in a week or so but IRL was getting busy. Unfortunately, if this story has not been permanently halted, it is on a really long hiatus.

So, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, @Parkaboy, Good luck and godspeed from the KSP community - we hope you are enjoying life. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, Maria Sirona said:

I love this epic graphic novel. Yes, i'm necroing, but that is so that more people will see this.

I agree, this was always one of my favorites, too. Back when I first joined the forum, this as one of the stories that inspired me to write Emiko Station.
IDK what ever happened to @Parkaboy, but I hope he's doing well, and comes back  and visits some day.

53 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I agree, this was always one of my favorites, too. Back when I first joined the forum, this as one of the stories that inspired me to write Emiko Station.
IDK what ever happened to @Parkaboy, but I hope he's doing well, and comes back  and visits some day.

I can strongly relate to this. This comic and Kuzzter's comics inspired me to start writing my stuff, it's a shame that both projects have stagnated... Although to be fair,  both of my main projects have also stagnated.

• 9 months later...

Reread this recently, and... wow, it's still really good. A fantastic story with a lot of amazing characters, plus some of my favorite KSP ship designs I've ever seen. I know it's most likely not going to be continued, but wow, what a ride.

Probably the one minor complaint I'd make is about the Fabien situation: having met a few people with conditions like DID and schizophrenia, they're a lot less murdery than the movies would have you believe :wink:

15 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Reread this recently, and... wow, it's still really good. A fantastic story with a lot of amazing characters, plus some of my favorite KSP ship designs I've ever seen. I know it's most likely not going to be continued, but wow, what a ride.

Agreed. This is one of the works that inspired me to write Emiko Station.  @Parkaboy wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.

• 1 year later...

This KSP mission report and fanfic was one of the first I ever read. It's also one of my favorites. It's a shame it will probably never continue, but this was one of the biggest inspirations for me to start my own KSP mission report. I hope more people read this, along with some of the other classics.

Oh, wow... Here's an epic blast from the past. And I totally agree!!!  :vallove: :heart_eyes:

Plan Kappa was in it's prime when I first joined the forum, and one of the fan-fiction stories that inspired me to start mine.

I miss @Parkaboy. I hope he's doing well.

I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking for a fun read!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...