"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

I grinned when I saw the third panel because I recognized that as a scene straight out of 2001: A Space Odessey. :D

As for the first time-traveller, are we talking about Glery....... or someone else before that?

- - - Updated - - -

!!!! Whooo! 'Artie' for Artifact? Whatever. This is awesome. Great effect showing Jeb and Artie at all the simultaneous locations of Artie.

I see Jool twice, so there are two at Jool, and the last panel seems to maybe be in deep deep space, further than Eeloo.

Edited by smjjames

!!!! Whooo! 'Artie' for Artifact? Whatever. This is awesome. Great effect showing Jeb and Artie at all the simultaneous locations of Artie.

'Artie' is also a homage to Arthur C. Clarke, the author of the Space Odissey books.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the first time-traveller, are we talking about Glery....... or someone else before that?

Someone else. Glery arrived after the first couple of rifts.

'Artie' is also a homage to Arthur C. Clarke, the author of the Space Odissey books.

Arthur C. Clarke FTW! :D

Also, I just realized a min ago that the first green panel may actually be Kerbin.

I'm curious as to how you'll make the artifact for Eve because theres no ingame easter egg to stand in for an artifact on Eve.

I suppose you could borrow something from a mod as a standin.

Someone who has been busy communicating with her past self and actually deliberately changing the course of history, perhaps? ;)

Except that future Phoice came after Glery, so, unless there are two separate alternate Phoices (that would make a hell of a paradox), it has to be someone else. However, the one they seem to implicate, Stelrine, also has a future time travelling clone, so, it's probably someone else, who has yet (or maybe never will) to appear as an alternate-future clone.

Now I'm really interested, since it would've had to happen the day the monolith appeared, which coincided with their first launch...

Not necessarily. The day of the first launch was the day Artie decided to contact the kerbals. So the mystery visitor could have arrived any time before that.

Someone who has been busy communicating with her past self and actually deliberately changing the course of history, perhaps? ;)

Phoice is probably just an opportunist.

Edited by Parkaboy

This is so epic. I love the monolith dialogue and the spore reference.

To be perfectly honest, Parkaboy is probably the most qualified person on the Kerbal Forums to make a Spore reference. To say he's famous there would be an understatement (Also, several people in that community are demanding your return, Parkaboy).

To be perfectly honest, Parkaboy is probably the most qualified person on the Kerbal Forums to make a Spore reference. To say he's famous there would be an understatement (Also, several people in that community are demanding your return, Parkaboy).

Really? I haven't played Spore in years, I just didn't enjoy playing it anymore. I was also very disappointed by the lack of support and the fact that EA dissolved the studio and let go many of the developers. But lately I have been getting an itch to play again. Maybe I'll dig up my dvd and reinstall the game...

You know... Parkaboy, were you on the GamingSteve Spore forums? I think I vaguely remember a Parkaboy from there, or maybe we were in different forums.

Yeah, that was me. In fact, I think the GamingSteve forums were the first place where I used the "Parkaboy" screen name.

Well, let's do the next chapter!

tguPfgx.jpg

1zYGCDs.jpg

VK76SXj.jpg

9wBEqEZ.jpg

9Jcyk8o.jpg

iLArHwU.jpg

qOhLELE.jpg

Yeah, that was me. In fact, I think the GamingSteve forums were the first place where I used the "Parkaboy" screen name.

I don't know if you remember me from back then or not. I used the same screename back then as now. :D

Anyways, enough remniscing, on with the comic!

Derailing the program from the course that the two scientists are on is going to be a major split in the time continuum.