"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

Hmm. I might make a fanfic of a fanfic about Fabien and Damien and their daily life(s).

Nah. I'm not good at writing stuff.

Just realized why I like Fabien so much. I can kind of relate. (No, I'm not a psychopathic killer with split personality disorder)

Edited by Sharkman Briton

On 4/13/2016 at 3:26 PM, Just Jim said:

Oh wow..... that was great!   Is this some new strain of space madness???  Or perhaps more appropriately, space paranoia????  :confused:

No I think its just the old strain :P

1 hour ago, Sharkman Briton said:

What does @Parkaboy use to pose the kerbals like that?

It's a mod called Kerbal Animation Suite. Sorry if I don't provide you with a link, but I'm on the mobile.

1 hour ago, Sharkman Briton said:

What does @Parkaboy use to pose the kerbals like that?

1 minute ago, Parkaboy said:

It's a mod called Kerbal Animation Suite. Sorry if I don't provide you with a link, but I'm on the mobile.

20 minutes ago, Parkaboy said:

Thanks, don't worry, I don't need a link. :D

@Deddly thanks for the link lol, didn't see your comment

Edited by Sharkman Briton

I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but I think I know whats going on with Stelrine.

So on Gilly the microgravity gave the Kerbals seizures and stuff, and they mentioned that they're worried that the macrogravity of Eve could hurt Kerbals in some other way. Fabien was already a bit crazy but we haven't heard of Damien and the voices in his head before he got to Eve. Now with Stelrine, she's talking to probes that aren't actually a Jeb personality, so it could be macrogravity making her go mad.

8 hours ago, Sharkman Briton said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but I think I know whats going on with Stelrine.

So on Gilly the microgravity gave the Kerbals seizures and stuff, and they mentioned that they're worried that the macrogravity of Eve could hurt Kerbals in some other way. Fabien was already a bit crazy but we haven't heard of Damien and the voices in his head before he got to Eve. Now with Stelrine, she's talking to probes that aren't actually a Jeb personality, so it could be macrogravity making her go mad.

You see here, those probes are actually Jebeduahs consciousness spread across the system. As stated in an earlier chapter, all MechJeb units sent from Gilly to Eve are only ordinary autopilots. And Fabien had this madness back in Season 1 I believe.

Edited by SpaceplaneAddict

Just now, SpaceplaneAddict said:

You see here, those probes are actually Jebeduahs consciousness spread across the system. As stated in an earlier chapter, all MechJeb units sent from Gilly to Eve are only ordinary autopilots.

Yes, so she isn't talking to a Jeb consciousness.

Just now, Sharkman Briton said:

Yes, so she isn't talking to a Jeb consciousness.

But she was, because she was TALKING to it. :D You cant talk to an autopilot and have it responded. And i believe that in one of the comic panels, it specifically (the auto pilot unit) said, "Back when I was Jebediah Kerman"

4 hours ago, Deddly said:

Unless she's as messed up as Fabien is, and <...>

Cheese

This opens up an interesting possibility. What if Damien actually isn't Fabien's illusion?

Who knows...

Edited by Blueprint
clarifying

15 hours ago, Blueprint said:

This opens up an interesting possibility. What if Damien actually isn't Fabien's illusion?

Who knows...

That could make sense seeing as we haven't had an interdimensional visitor for ages. With the endless amount of craziness going on in the Plan Kappa universe, someone's imaginary friend could come into reality.