"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

@Parkaboy!

I just took the time to read your thread, and it`s just great! I wish you all success in whatever way you turn your story, had a good read and very interesting to see how people play their game actualy! Gonna take a closer look here from time to time!

Very cool thread, i lke it! Greetings:D

(take your time if you do this out of your careersave (obviously?), suddenly from a medium techtree away your imagination want be stopped anymore!)

Edited by Mikki
(...(...)...)

Fantastic update! This makes sense of a LOT of the parallel timelines, love the graphic construction explaining whence everyone comes from and what happened there. Bill and Bob timeline mental processing is perfect, LOL. And the IVA shots are amazing. How are you getting all those different angles?

Fantastic update! This makes sense of a LOT of the parallel timelines, love the graphic construction explaining whence everyone comes from and what happened there. Bill and Bob timeline mental processing is perfect, LOL. And the IVA shots are amazing. How are you getting all those different angles?

I'm using the Free IVA mod. It's still a long way from its intended purpose, but it's great for taking screenshots.

Wonderful as always! Didn't Glery say she was going isntead of Bob?

Glery wanted to go instead of Bill in the first flight of the Avid, but Jeb flew it alone, since it was a rescue mission and he needed the seats. After that the Avid was considered reliable, so flying it wasn't really a gamble. Maybe I'll adress that the next time we see Glery.

OOooOOhhhhHHhhhHH SpoooOOooOOooOOoookyyyyyy! Also, 2001: Space Odessey vibes here.

Lol on Jeb taunting Murphys Law.

Edit: Although the whole monolith thing itself is SQUADs shoutout to 2001: Space Odessey.

wat. da. heck. just. happened. i. dont. get. it.

The scene with the monolith on the moon in 2001: Space Odessey might be a hint, but I don't remember much of that scene as it was a brief one. I could look at wiki.

Edit: Or maybe it's not a hint.

Edited by smjjames

Your best work ever, I think--outstanding! This is the 2nd time in two days I "must spread rep around" because Parkaboy. Best bits:

--Jeb landing a washing machine

--Bob and Jeb banter RE: death. Bob brings that out in everyone, no matter what color their speech balloons :)

--Green Kerbals turning pink, brilliant!

--the shot from Mun surface with nightside Kerbin up high

--cropping out the 'alien artifact'

...and of course the MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE! Dun dun DUUNNNN!!!

Thanks, folks! Of course the parallels with 2001 aren't a coincidence, given that I had black monoliths to work with, but the story here isn't really an adaptation, it just has a few themes in common. 2001 is my favourite movie after all...