[1.0.x] Boeing X37- W.I.P

Tristonwilson12

I present to You the Boeing X-37!!!

The Boeing X-37, also known as the Orbital Test Vehicle (OTV), is a reusable unmanned spacecraft. It is boosted into space by a launch vehicle, then re-enters Earth's atmosphere and lands as a spaceplane. The X-37 is operated by the United States Air Force for orbital spaceflight missions intended to demonstrate reusable space technologies. Me and Mike_NZ are working together to bring you fellow Kerbonauts The Real X-37 in KSP!!!

zhfccWq.png

UG0sHJq.jpg

80f8a1f6a5.jpg

88x31.png

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

DOWNLOAD

WHEELS WORK!!!

Edited by Tristonwilson12

Before a moderator brings it up: What's the license?

Technically we shouldn't distribute mods without a license, even if it's a simple "do whatever you want, I don't care." This reduces Squad's liability and makes it more obvious whether anyone else can modify or re-distribute the mod.

(Also, if you openly declare a permissive license, that helps to ensure your mod can continue to be used and updated even if you and Mike_NZ are no longer able to maintain it. There are scores of mods that would have died off months or years ago if it weren't for GNU, Creative Commons, public domain licenses, etc.)

Before a moderator brings it up: What's the license?

Technically we shouldn't distribute mods without a license, even if it's a simple "do whatever you want, I don't care." This reduces Squad's liability and makes it more obvious whether anyone else can modify or re-distribute the mod.

(Also, if you openly declare a permissive license, that helps to ensure your mod can continue to be used and updated even if you and Mike_NZ are no longer able to maintain it. There are scores of mods that would have died off months or years ago if it weren't for GNU, Creative Commons, public domain licenses, etc.)

license updated!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.