Good, lower cost steam games?

Yukon0009

I would recommend Il2 1946, which is one of the world best combat flight sim while still being extremely easy to get into you can get it for a few bucks, and has a bucket load more accuracy, playability, all plane unlocked from the install, less graphically intensive (is from 2005) and you can play it offline.

I would recommend Il2 1946, which is one of the world best combat flight sim while still being extremely easy to get into you can get it for a few bucks, and has a bucket load more accuracy, playability, all plane unlocked from the install, less graphically intensive (is from 2005) and you can play it offline.
Not steam but I'll try that out anyways.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/15320

Its literally 75% off right now, putting it at $2.49. I've sunk hundreds of hours into it myself. online requires a program called "hyperlobby" but the singleplayer campaigns and modpacks make the 1 player game just as good.

I got it to run on an ASUS netbook on low settings, any PC should be able to run it just fine.

War Thunder is still worth the install, though I completely hated robocraft. I felt like it was trying to emulate WoT too much rather than trying to emulate War Thunder (which would've worked out much better for it).

I can highly recommend Starmade, which (although the steam store page says it is 10 bucks) is free for the moment (Download the demo. You will still get the full game for now). It has some very good building mechanics.

If you want to spend a little more money than nothing (20 bucks), get From The Depths. It is kind of like Starmade, except on the water. There is a lot of depth (pun intended) with the system designing, though the controls do take some getting used to.

Robocraft is not worth even downloading. It's unbalanced, messy, and every second update adds pay to win while every first update removes it.

Hacknet is an amazing game, although I'm only played the old alpha demo, and not the steam version. (Which is cheap and probably even better. By the way, read ALL the files, you won't regret it.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.