[1.2] Karibou Expedition Rover [0.3.0]

RoverDude

jiCGzYx.png

So I've been streaming this mod's creation over Twitch for the past several weeks... and since things are wrapping up on an official pre-release, I figure I will just drop this right here :D

Download:

https://github.com/BobPalmer/Karibou/releases

Configuration files and code are licensed under the GPL v3 license.

Assets, including Models (*.mu) and Textures *.png/*.dds) are All Rights Reserved. If you wish to use any of these assets in your project, just ask nicely :)

Edited by RoverDude

More the LER vs the SEV (understanding that the SEV has had a multitude of iterations).

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be that you are not fully occupied with your mods and squad stock work and RL? :D

you put out so many usefull packs.

heh, well I needed it for MKS :D Was playing and realized I needed a nicer way to land horizontal rockets, and build horizontal bases

http://i.imgur.com/jiCGzYx.png

So I've been streaming this mod's creation over Twitch for the past several weeks... and since things are wrapping up on an official pre-release, I figure I will just drop this right here :D

so what is your twitch?

Edit:

Found the twitch :) was to lazy to look at first but found it

Edited by Quantum_Cookie

Bug report:

Kariobou Flatbed Wheel Bay and Kariobou Adapter Plate seem to be permanently stuck in deploy mode. When selected in the VAB they start out deployed unlike the other parts, and the button appears to do nothing.

Thanks again for these really cool parts!

Bug report:

Kariobou Flatbed Wheel Bay and Kariobou Adapter Plate seem to be permanently stuck in deploy mode. When selected in the VAB they start out deployed unlike the other parts, and the button appears to do nothing.

Thanks again for these really cool parts!

Great mod. Quick one of those "inevitable" bugs which popped up (possibly/probably) - the deploy button on the flatbed wheel bay seems to have no effect.

I shall take a look - I assume the others work fine?

I shall take a look - I assume the others work fine?

They do, I tested all of them before writing.

Another bug, it seems that TechRequired in the part cfg files is only set for RoverCab and Shelter

>> grep TechRequired *
KER_RoverCab.cfg: TechRequired = advConstruction
KER_Shelter.cfg: TechRequired = advConstruction
>>

I'm loving the parts (and very much looking forward to integrating them to my Kolonization bases). But in my existing career save, only the command module and the emergency shelter show up in the SPH. Everything shows up fine in a new sandbox game.

I can confirm that the flatbed and adapter are perma-deployed, but the other legs seem to work fine.

RoverDude...what are you doing?!? Your kill me here. :confused: I had to start a second career game just so I could use other peoples mods because my first career game is solely based off of your mods. You know what I call the new game, 'No USI Mods allowed' LOL. Now this master piece has to be put in the first...but how!?! There's no room left LOL! You are a mod machine my man! :D

Bug report: The expedition rover is missing the crew hatch popup and crew transfer window.

P.S. Thank you for putting out another "I have to add this to my game mod." :D

Check around the nose of the rover. I need to do a pass and plop in all of the auxiliary hatches

(edit)

Yep - custom wheels are coming. And with custom wheels, likely a movement of the crew hatch now that I'll have control of the wheels/wheel placement.

Edited by RoverDude