[1.12.5] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle

Pak

10 hours ago, Radical2638 said:

I can't seem to get it to work in 1.12.3, anyone know why that might be?

My car isn`t running, anyone know why that might be?

Sorry but this aren`t enough info to help you:
KSP-version? Do you have the newest dependencies? What exactly isn`t working? Log?

2 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

My car isn`t running, anyone know why that might be?

Sorry but this aren`t enough info to help you:
KSP-version? Do you have the newest dependencies? What exactly isn`t working? Log?

I was just wondering if something had changed that may make something that I was only using the part files out of (I had updated versions of the plugins) that was a known issue for pre-1.12 mods. No need for the snark. I ended up figuring out that I'd accidentally renamed the folder.

Edited by Radical2638

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

does anyone have a tweakscale patch for the shuttle payload parts, so they can be tweakscaled to fit the SOCK shuttle bay?

Not yet. But now that you asked for it, I will work on one this weekend! :)

Cheers!

If anyone is using the Shuttle Lifting Body please be aware that a version of the ModuleManager.3.0.7.dll is not going to load in properly. In my install it was hiding out inside the Comorany Aeronology 1.5.1 folder. You can't just grab that folder and place it in Gamedata. You need to go down one more folder and pull all three items in there out to place inside the Gamedata folder so they will all function correctly. Well they should function correctly...

Edited by reschke

48 minutes ago, reschke said:

If anyone is using the Shuttle Lifting Body please be aware that a version of the ModuleManager.3.0.7.dll is not going to load in properly. In my install it was hiding out inside the Comorany Aeronology 1.5.1 folder. You can't just grab that folder and place it in Gamedata. You need to go down one more folder and pull all three items in there out to place inside the Gamedata folder so they will all function correctly. Well they should function correctly...

There is no issue in the download. It`s the normal way to install mods. It`s wrong to copy the Cormorant Aeronology 1.5.1 directly into GameData. No mod has a version-number in the folder which belong in GameData. The only thing is: the included ModuleManager is very outdated and can`t be use in newer KSP-versions than KSP 1.7.1. You should download MM separately.

26 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

There is no issue in the download. It`s the normal way to install mods. It`s wrong to copy the Cormorant Aeronology 1.5.1 directly into GameData. No mod has a version-number in the folder which belong in GameData. The only thing is: the included ModuleManager is very outdated and can`t be use in newer KSP-versions than KSP 1.7.1. You should download MM separately.

Yeah I know but having downloaded it via CKAN it was loaded that way and it was causing errors when I tried loading KSP. Don't know why it wasn't working as it should. My post was just a reminder in case someone else had the same issue.

• 5 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, soyuz 33 said:

Is this guy still alive?

If you go to their profile, you'll see they haven't been here in quite a while. 

LAST VISITED

December 23, 2020

You can essentially call this mod 'dead' since there's no active development. The mod still works in 1.12.3 though, just need to make sure to update your dependencies. 

The only way this will get updated now is if Pak comes back or if someone adopts it, though I don't think anyone can adopt it due to its license. 

If you're looking for shuttle mods: 

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

If you go to their profile, you'll see they haven't been here in quite a while. 

You can essentially call this mod 'dead' since there's no active development. The mod still works in 1.12.3 though, just need to make sure to update your dependencies. 

The only way this will get updated now is if Pak comes back or if someone adopts it, though I don't think anyone can adopt it due to its license. 

If you're looking for shuttle mods: 

I do use SOCK but im still using this until SOCK gets buran and Payload pallets

2 minutes ago, soyuz 33 said:

I wish he allowed people to adopt it if he isn't active for a year

If he ever messages me I will let you know but i have been keeping this mod alive for my personal use for a while now. for the most part it still works with no issues but a few creep in here and there 

1 minute ago, xD-FireStriker said:

If he ever messages me I will let you know but i have been keeping this mod alive for my personal use for a while now. for the most part it still works with no issues but a few creep in here and there 

Oh Nice what did you add in your personal version

1 minute ago, soyuz 33 said:

Oh Nice what did you add in your personal version

I fixed the CryoPatch and Black Textures of the payload parts and thats all i have had to do to keep it running. i havent added anymore parts just babysitting the old code at this stage 

Just now, xD-FireStriker said:

I fixed the CryoPatch and Black Textures of the payload parts and thats all i have had to do to keep it running. i havent added anymore parts just babysitting the old code at this stage 

Oh fair Did you add real plumes to the RCS?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

If anyone is unable to get this mod to work in newer versions be sure to delete the packaged version of firespitter and replace it with a newer version, I like to use the one packaged with SXT.

I second this recommendation. 

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.