[1.12.5] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle

Pak

6 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Hello pak, sorry if something is wrong just i wanted to ask you plan to do rocket energia? That would be very cool, energia can carry on the back not only Buran :) 
In any case a very interesting mod, a lot of work !!!

I believe he plans to make an Energia Stack for the Buran, but if you can't wait, download AB Launchers, and make one.

@Pak Just had a bit of a noobish question...i was wondering why doesn't the Cormorant tab in the filter extensions show up for this mod. It used to be there all the time, but now it has disappeared. Is it a FE issue or CA.  And if there is anything i can do to fix it.  Thank you.    

On 1/8/2017 at 0:01 PM, mechanicH said:

@Pak Just had a bit of a noobish question...i was wondering why doesn't the Cormorant tab in the filter extensions show up for this mod. It used to be there all the time, but now it has disappeared. Is it a FE issue or CA.  And if there is anything i can do to fix it.  Thank you.    

I would guess that someone wrote a cfg for FE. I changed file paths so that would have to be updated most likely

This mod is awesome and made it easy to do shuttles from the stock parts!

Is it cheaky to ask for something in next update? A command front of shuttle to make unmanned shuttles just like the X37

08b_fm2016_2014_674dayssef14-12246-006_l

Maybe with some fuel batteries and RCS like the nose you did!

Edited by IGNOBIL

28 minutes ago, IGNOBIL said:

This mod is awesome and made it easy to do shuttles from the stock parts!

Is it cheaky to ask for something in next update? A command front of shuttle to make unmanned shuttles just like the X37

Maybe with some fuel batteries and RCS like the nose you did!

I think @benjee10 did some X-37 parts at some point in a stockalike art style, but I haven't seen anything about it in a while...

Edit:

Yeah, look here.

Edited by VenomousRequiem

4 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

I think @benjee10 did some X-37 parts at some point in a stockalike art style, but I haven't seen anything about it in a while...

Edit:

Yeah, look here.

I think @IGNOBIL meant a gargantuan probe core/nose cone for mk3 shuttles.

Edited by awsumindyman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.