[1.12.5] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle

Pak

• 2 weeks later...

Station part Redux mod have a Telescopic docking port (the one to the right in the image), an airlock hatch (the one to the left) and a hub (pick any that suit you) wich iam using and without knowing the one showed in your picture i ended with something similar.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Cedric Feldmann - Bear said:

Been using the mod for awhile and finally got the Buran to work. But I’ve noticed this for the Buran and wondered if this can be added.

buran_modules_2_s.jpg
like an extentable docking tunnel.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ioannes_Dallasinos said:

hey there! KSP 1.7 player im using RO/RSS and it doesnt support this mod any ideas?

You probably have to ask in the RO thread, whether there are Configs for this mod (I don't think so). As @Pak has been away from the forums for almost a half year, don't expect support from the developer for the first time.

It seems, like he's taking an extended break from KSP or he might also have abbandoned this mod.

Edited by rettter3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, lk00david said:

any idea when these may be added into the main mod? 

To me those look somewhat similar  to the APUS mod, if you're looking for  something similar....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Its broken :/ new version incoming, the error was not where i thought it was. Teaches me for trying to cut corners, I should of and im actualy currently rewriteting the fueltank Fuel Switch patch.

Good morning and Happy 4th of July!

Using the shuttle in 1.8.1.  Flames for the engines appear about 50 to 60 feet (in real shuttle terms) forward of their intended positions.  They are glowing away in my cargo bay.  Known issue?  Something I screwed up?  Absolute mystery?

Also, with this particular shuttle, MechJeb stats ascent on what looks to be about a 45° orbital inclination.  Also known issue?

12 hours ago, LawnDartLeo said:

Good morning and Happy 4th of July!

Using the shuttle in 1.8.1.  Flames for the engines appear about 50 to 60 feet (in real shuttle terms) forward of their intended positions.  They are glowing away in my cargo bay.  Known issue?  Something I screwed up?  Absolute mystery?

Also, with this particular shuttle, MechJeb stats ascent on what looks to be about a 45° orbital inclination.  Also known issue?

I havent tested mechjeb with this shuttle before, not sure why the plumes are not alinged i will test my engines

2 hours ago, LawnDartLeo said:

Default plumes are where they belong.  Adding real plume or whatever it is is the issue.

Thats somthing i havnt tried yet despide having real plume installed. I dont tent to use the engines added by this mod.

I can see if i cant tip toe around the license and try to write new realpume config if that is the case

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.