[1.12.5] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle

Pak

11 hours ago, lamegaming said:

does it work for 1.11.2?

It does, but make sure you grab the latest version of firespitter - the one packaged with this mod is outdated and will cause wonky textures. 

note: all you need is the firespitter.dll plugin, not the parts or patch folders that come with firespitter. 

12 hours ago, lemon cup said:

It does, but make sure you grab the latest version of firespitter - the one packaged with this mod is outdated and will cause wonky textures. 

note: all you need is the firespitter.dll plugin, not the parts or patch folders that come with firespitter. 

thx i already have firespitter

On 13/04/2021 at 05:20, lemon cup said:

Sim, mas certifique-se de pegar a versão mais recente do firespitter - o que vem com este mod está desatualizado e causará texturas instáveis. 

nota: tudo que você precisa é o plugin firespitter.dll, não as partes ou pastas de patch que vêm com o firespitter. 

I was ready to ask about wrong textures here, but you were faster kkkkk

In my case, the textures of the science pieces were all dark ...

On 13/04/2021 at 05:20, lemon cup said:

Sim, mas certifique-se de pegar a versão mais recente do firespitter - o que vem com este mod está desatualizado e causará texturas instáveis. 

nota: tudo que você precisa é o plugin firespitter.dll, não as partes ou pastas de patch que vêm com o firespitter. 

This plugin must be inside the Cormorant folder or in GameData / Firespitter / Plugins ??

6 hours ago, KallangoVerde said:

This plugin must be inside the Cormorant folder or in GameData / Firespitter / Plugins ??

You can put the plugin anywhere inside the GameData folder, you don’t need the Firespitter master folder for it to work.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:53 AM, lemon cup said:

You can put the plugin anywhere inside the GameData folder, you don’t need the Firespitter master folder for it to work.

Hi Lemon

I downloaded Firespitter.dll and put it in the GameData folder but it didn't work either.
The internal parts such as (tubes, airlock and laboratory) continue to have dark textures.
At first this does not disturb so much because I can adapt the parts of the Shuttle by Benjee10.

Pak still takes care of this mod? (just curious)

3 hours ago, KallangoVerde said:

Hi Lemon

I downloaded Firespitter.dll and put it in the GameData folder but it didn't work either.
The internal parts such as (tubes, airlock and laboratory) continue to have dark textures.
At first this does not disturb so much because I can adapt the parts of the Shuttle by Benjee10.

Did you download the latest version from here? You only need the .dll in your GameData as stated before.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, Cheesecake said:
On 12/14/2020 at 5:14 AM, Drehverschluss said:

Hello there.

Just a question..... where do i need to put the CryoEngines.cfg patch? Cant get it to work tho. Have tryed to put it in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\CryoEngines\Patches but ksp writes an error on startup in this file.

MFG

Expand  

You can put a .cfg everywhere in the GameData-folder. It does no matter where.
But: 1. you need the mod Cryogenic Engines for this Patch
           2. xD-FireStriker said that the patch doesn`t work at the last page:

On 6/30/2020 at 4:06 PM, xD-FireStriker said:

Its broken :/ new version incoming, the error was not where i thought it was. Teaches me for trying to cut corners, I should of and im actualy currently rewriteting the fueltank Fuel Switch patch.

Expand  

Im back working on the CryoPatch again, so the tankFuel Switch part of the patch is what broke but the engines should still use Cryogenic Fuel. If doesnt work you can just comment out the fuel Switch module.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:47 AM, KallangoVerde said:

Yea everyone has encountered this since @Pak added SPT. The fix is to replace the textures in Assets\SPT with the textures from SPT its self.
Link is here \/ \/ \/ \/

On 4/17/2021 at 3:47 AM, KallangoVerde said:

Not sure, @Pak was last online December last year, im gonna say Pak is still somewhat active but haven't said anything since 2019. The license unfortunately makes it so no one can adopt it and maintain it but so far it looks to be working on 1.9, haven't tested 1.10.x but should also work.

By the looks of it, I may have to look out for a firespitter issue on 1.11.2 but as long as the dll inside Cormorant Aeronology is removed and the most up-to-date firespitter.dll is installed in root gamedata it should just work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Jackmason said:

just got it and its awesome but for the mmu how do i control

it because i use the normal eva controls and it only turns its around and stuff without the thrust 

You need to use the translation controls because it’s essentially a ship, (h & n for forward and back, i & k to move up and down, j & l for moving side to side).

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.