Jump to content

[1.7.1] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, bjornadri said:

hi, i cant seem to figure out how to take this machine off without it starting to rotate uncontrollably. is there something i can do with the SAS to make it stronger?

The external tank may be configured to use Oxidizer in one part and Liquid Fuel in the other part. As the fuel is been burned, this configuration may create an unbalance in the tank. Try changing both parts of the external tank to use both Liquid fuel and Oxidizer each part to keep stability.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, marioq70 said:

The external tank may be configured to use Oxidizer in one part and Liquid Fuel in the other part. As the fuel is been burned, this configuration may create an unbalance in the tank. Try changing both parts of the external tank to use both Liquid fuel and Oxidizer each part to keep stability.

thanks i'll give that a a try!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 7:14 PM, Drehverschluss said:

Hello there.

 

Just a question..... where do i need to put the CryoEngines.cfg patch? Cant get it to work tho. Have tryed to put it in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\CryoEngines\Patches but ksp writes an error on startup in this file.

 

MFG

You can put a .cfg everywhere in the GameData-folder. It does no matter where.
But: 1. you need the mod Cryogenic Engines for this Patch
           2. xD-FireStriker said that the patch doesn`t work at the last page:

Quote
On 6/30/2020 at 8:06 AM, xD-FireStriker said:

Its broken :/ new version incoming, the error was not where i thought it was. Teaches me for trying to cut corners, I should of and im actualy currently rewriteting the fueltank Fuel Switch patch.

 

Edited by Cheesecake
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dhruv said:

Hii, I just want to know if there is an IVA for MK3 Block II?

No, I don't know if there were ever plans but at the moment it just uses a blank placeholder IVA. Pak seems to have been inactive in modding for a while so I don't know if that will change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

No, I don't know if there were ever plans but at the moment it just uses a blank placeholder IVA. Pak seems to have been inactive in modding for a while so I don't know if that will change.

If that is the case, and till he comes back with an excellent IVA for block II 

Do you have any idea on how to use IVA of block I in block II CERV

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dhruv said:

If that is the case, and till he comes back with an excellent IVA for block II 

Do you have any idea on how to use IVA of block I in block II CERV

Go into the .cfg of the Block II and search for

INTERNAL
	{
		name = >>insert the name of the IVA here<<
	}

If you pen the Block-I-cfg you can copy the name.

There is also an old IVA for RPM:

I don`t know if it is working in newer KSP-version but it shoud if RPM is working.

Edited by Cheesecake
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Go into the .cfg of the Block II and search for

INTERNAL
	{
		name = >>insert the name of the IVA here<<
	}

If you pen the Block-I-cfg you can copy the name.

There is also an old IVA for RPM:

I don`t know if it is working in newer KSP-version but it shoud if RPM is working.

Alright, let me see and also if I get the mod then do I have to place it in block II's folder or simply in game data??

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 9:44 AM, KIMCHI said:

Does anyone have the RO files? I tried to download from GIT and the file is giving me errors.

Hi! I'd ask slaintemaith for the files in a message, I asked last year and he gave me much more up-to date versions of the RO patch. Enjoy!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...