[1.1.3] BDArmory FPS - A BDArmory Expansion - 0.4 (9-10-16)

V8jester

I ll give that a try when I get home (can't download on campus). If that doesn't work I ll post a pic of what is going on

This is why when you are doing heavy modding it's always a good idea to have a folder with all the zip files with your game install and mods separated. KSP likes to be reinstalled from time to time.

This is why when you are doing heavy modding it's always a good idea to have a folder with all the zip files with your game install and mods separated. KSP likes to be reinstalled from time to time.

I have a MacBook. I can't heavy mod if I tired lol. But yeah I ll try it in about an hour

Ok so I got KIS working but I can't figure out to to equip guns

edit: pretty much it wont let me equip the guns

Also are there suppose to be scaled down versions of the guns because I'm not seeing them

Edited by War Eagle 1

Just to be safe…how do I instal this mod.

Install BD Armory and KIS then just drop this mod into the game data folder. Now the next update (which is in the works but has no eta at the moment) will have its own folder so you will need to reinstall BD armory and remove a single file from the Squad folder installed by version 0.1. The 0.2 update when it is actually ready will be much better I promise (LORDPrometheous is making sure of that)

Install BD Armory and KIS then just drop this mod into the game data folder. Now the next update (which is in the works but has no eta at the moment) will have its own folder so you will need to reinstall BD armory and remove a single file from the Squad folder installed by version 0.1. The 0.2 update when it is actually ready will be much better I promise (LORDPrometheous is making sure of that)

Sounds good.

However I did just that but the guns are not smaller sized guns are not showing up. The small ammo packs and handheld laser sight are though.

Also thanks for the help so far and being patent with me.

Edited by War Eagle 1

Sounds good.

However I did just that but the guns are not smaller sized guns are not showing up. The small ammo packs and handheld laser sight are though.

Also thanks for the help so far and being patent with me.

Look under the IVA tab added by KIS.

Is that in game or a file?

Edit: when I get the chance to I ll give you screan shots to better explain

It's in game. There are tabs along the left side of the screen for engines fuel tanks and so on. The fps weapons show up under the BD armory tab as well as the IVA items tab. The weapons also do not replace the existing weapons. So you will have two 20mm Vulcans but one will say "hand held"

It's in game. There are tabs along the left side of the screen for engines fuel tanks and so on. The fps weapons show up under the BD armory tab as well as the IVA items tab. The weapons also do not replace the existing weapons. So you will have two 20mm Vulcans but one will say "hand held"

I got that but the second Vulcan (the hand held one) is not showing up

ca8ETCC.png

Edited by War Eagle 1

Ain't their either.

The ammo boxes and handheld laser are though

I'm thinking something got botched. But, I do have the beginnings of a very minor update it's just a restructure of the file system to allow for a separate folder in the game data folder. No new parts but the third update will probably be new parts then. When I am back to my computer I will upload the hot fix.

I'm thinking something got botched. But, I do have the beginnings of a very minor update it's just a restructure of the file system to allow for a separate folder in the game data folder. No new parts but the third update will probably be new parts then. When I am back to my computer I will upload the hot fix.

Looking forward to it

Thanks.

You have definitely earned a round of Toomers Courner Lemonade

Looking forward to it

Thanks.

You have definitely earned a round of Toomers Courner Lemonade

:) Thanks. Hey I just threw 0.1.1 up. It is not a substantial update yet. As I want to do a good job of troubleshooting and setup with the additions LORDPrometheus is putting together.

To anyone updating from 0.1.

I changed the folder structure so that FPS no longer puts the cfg files into the BD Armory folder or the Squad folder. You will need to delete and reinstall BDArmory as well as delete one File in:

GameData/Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralIBeam200/structuralIBeam200_FPS.cfg

I don't believe there should be any save breaking issues but.... Chew carefully

:) Thanks. Hey I just threw 0.1.1 up. It is not a substantial update yet. As I want to do a good job of troubleshooting and setup with the additions LORDPrometheus is putting together.

To anyone updating from 0.1.

I changed the folder structure so that FPS no longer puts the cfg files into the BD Armory folder or the Squad folder. You will need to delete and reinstall BDArmory as well as delete one File in:

GameData/Squad/Parts/Structural/structuralIBeam200/structuralIBeam200_FPS.cfg

I don't believe there should be any save breaking issues but.... Chew carefully

I just got in from a football game (we won btw). i ll try the update soon

EDIT: that did the trick. Thank you for being patient with me. Cant wait to see where you take this add on

Edited by War Eagle 1

Kinda stalled the last couple days. Dusted off Minecraft and my automated subway system ;)

I am really lost on turret setup. Can't seem to get a grasp on it. If only I could sit down with an actual person and rob there masterful secrets.

When I get the chance I'll rebuild the Mk.19 unity setup to a final version instead of the rough version I sent you. I can also probably setup the AT4 properly too. Either way I'll send the final part files with basic cigs you just need to make them KIS working

When I get the chance I'll rebuild the Mk.19 unity setup to a final version instead of the rough version I sent you. I can also probably setup the AT4 properly too. Either way I'll send the final part files with basic cigs you just need to make them KIS working

That would be fantastic! I'm realizing just how much I still have to learn. Really appreciate the help with all this as well as the additions you're adding. The next update is really going to be good!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.