(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

Yeah I'm the tester on the team until I get my modelling skills up to par, so I guess you can just pm them to me once you're ready.

Willing to take one of them to finish aero adjustments or anything? Otherwise I will need to complete the cfg's more to a working order then send you

Ok. X37c will use scaled up parts from the 37b to keep the part count and texture count down. So will just need cfg's for wheels, wings, engines apart from the body which is different.

The x38 I have not seperated the wings yet so its just a textured model ingame and will share wheels from x37b and c or dreamchaser.

Oh, yes please! I was about to ask if you still had the link! Now if i can figure out how to post it and it show the video!

I will ask to have some text entered. directed/hosted by Sampa put in there or something

- - - Updated - - -

Choose insert video with this link

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates from me should be in the blog from now on...

I will ask to have some text entered. directed/hosted by Sampa put in there or something

- - - Updated - - -

Choose insert video with this link

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates from me should be in the blog from now on...

Hey man, I can edit the credits on the video. Please send me a PM with the info you want there and I'll change it.

By the way, I'm glad to see this mod back :D

and now I'm fantasizing about the proposed delta-winged X-15 that was designed to be carried piggyback atop the second XB-70 Valkyrie (which unfortunately is the one that got destroyed in a mid-air collision with an F-104), and said XB-70 being made into flyable planes in KSP