(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

my addons page was designed to take the mess away from this page. I don't mind the picture and idea spamming there

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, don't stop working on this again, please.

Whatever happened to daedalus and pr?

Mike or any one here can some one help me to stabilize my Kerbel Game..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96035968/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2022.13.20.png

this is a screen shot from the mods i have + ISS+Space Shuttel.. Dont know why my game Crashing when lunching ..

really dont know i was hoping that all my problems is solved after 1.04 but still ..

thanx in advance

Mike or any one here can some one help me to stabilize my Kerbel Game..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96035968/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2022.13.20.png

this is a screen shot from the mods i have + ISS+Space Shuttel.. Dont know why my game Crashing when lunching ..

really dont know i was hoping that all my problems is solved after 1.04 but still ..

thanx in advance

Have you attempted shifting to opengl?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a friendly reminder to stay on topic and refrain from insulting others.

Thanks for the heads up, Navy!

I think since its not in ksp yet I can keep it to myself for now. Not until I have had a think about what im doing with it and a discussion with Jeast for different reasons.

When I get to the final stage we can do some tests and whatnot.

For now we will keep up with this model that is claimed by many people. I think we can keep it going and not replace it. Just have a newer one. Fresh start, new model for people to fight over if I leave ksp modding

feel free to help out by sending through to my PM any pics or whatever of specific things you would like to see modelled onto the newer orbiter. Details small or large. Im not too experienced with shuttle knowledge. Shame I havent had the chance to see them in RL before.

I have got a few images of the orbiter at ksc so far (so awesome). Looking for more

feel free to help out by sending through to my PM any pics or whatever of specific things you would like to see modelled onto the newer orbiter. Details small or large. Im not too experienced with shuttle knowledge. Shame I havent had the chance to see them in RL before.

I have got a few images of the orbiter at ksc so far (so awesome). Looking for more

For some reason, i feel like i'm getting left out of the loop. :(

You do have the latest version right? And stock or Realism overhaul, I dont remember if I asked.

Also have you installed rcsFX mod? Comes with download.

Sampa, can you ask around to see if we need adjustments to reaction torque and who isnt getting rcs.

It is an infernal robotics part, if you remembered to install the,infernal robotics file provided in the download, you should be able to move it. Mike, anything else i'm missing?

That's just it, there wasn't an IR file in the shuttle download...I did, however, download IR and it works now