(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

Can go in parches folder and be included

Good idea!

Edit.glad you enjoy the mod and the work that everyone has put into it.

Thanks! the video will be up in a day or two, ill be sure to post it here when I do. Anyways here is the thumbnail for the video :)

http://i.imgur.com/G5H8gDQ.jpg

Um...I think the high-gain antenna is not supposed to be out when the Payload bay doors are shut. Just a minor gripe, but overall, great photo!

Good idea!

Um...I think the high-gain antenna is not supposed to be out when the Payload bay doors are shut. Just a minor gripe, but overall, great photo!

Ahhh. I will double check the code to make sure non extend while cargobay closed is active

- - - Updated - - -

Or I can have it as part of the cargobay animation

That is probably better!

Only issue is you wont get the fun of watching it go in and out on its own

- - - Updated - - -

I have an issue the roll causes high yaw and pitch stability in vacuum and I have to go nose first to prevent the shuttle from going out of control

It this with rcs or reaction wheel.

Also can you try with torque turned off to see if its only rcs issue

Only issue is you wont get the fun of watching it go in and out on its own

I definitely enjoy having the Ku antenna having the ability to come out on its own. Wish the radiators were like that but it honestly isn't a big deal for either case.

I definitely enjoy having the Ku antenna having the ability to come out on its own. Wish the radiators were like that but it honestly isn't a big deal for either case.

I can seperate radiator animation if you like. And give cooling ability. But nothing heats up...

I can seperate radiator animation if you like. And give cooling ability. But nothing heats up...

I'm for the animation but the cooling effect I'm not sure. That was the main reason I uninstalled KSP Interstellar. My probes near Moho kept overheating and I had sent them way before I had installed the mod so radiators weren't installed lol

Not sure if this has been discussed before or if it exists already, but there should be a Google Form of some sort where people can suggest things for the mod. That way it'd be easier to keep track of suggestions and ideas.

Not sure if this has been discussed before or if it exists already, but there should be a Google Form of some sort where people can suggest things for the mod. That way it'd be easier to keep track of suggestions and ideas.

Is this possible sampa? I will make start on modelling tonight while FAR is under testing

its a shame him and dragon didn't allow my help, I think I could have been somewhat helpful to make a combined effort shuttle

- - - Updated - - -

the link points to this pic:

7f1B494.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

anyway there is lots to do here, have been working on the 747 all night...

Well for whatever it is. Mike-Z, Sampa, and the countless others all helping. Between this Shuttle, the ISS, and EVERYTHING else that you guys all have a finger or outright hand in, very exciting to see! With planned RSS/RO type stuff. Unbelievable. Keep it up!!!

thank you. its all about enjoyment and having fun. I am only a few months experienced but I do what I can to complete requests and to make the game interesting to play, and with all the help I am getting it makes it all the better