(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

just making an announcement, jovzin will be my replacement, due to choices in management.

but fear not, I will continue to work in my own way on the new shuttle and the other things I have made.

my addons page will remain and continue.

I will see you there

just making an announcement, jovzin will be my replacement, due to choices in management.

but fear not, I will continue to work in my own way on the new shuttle and the other things I have made.

I will see you there

Good luck with what ever is going on :)

I will see you there

Mike, i never made a full decision yet. I was trying to offer a way for you and him to settle your differences.

- - - Updated - - -

*sigh* I think I'm going to need more than a single day break...why did I have to step in when I did... :(

hello everyone , long time lurker here :) i am total KSP noob note that :) i was testing your absolutely amazing mod and want to give some feed back , first of all this is the most beautiful shuttle mod i have ever seen.Had great time while testing it but i have some problems

1.Nosecone RCS are not working (dont know what i did wrong)

2.Sometimes cargos are disappearing without any reason

3.Atmospheric flight is way too easy(im not using FAR)

here is some videos for you to better POV

http://www.twitch.tv/henezini/v/16357373 (in this video i somehow managed to messed up things and cargo was loose , i managed to recover it )

http://www.twitch.tv/henezini/v/16356231 (first random cargo disappearing)

http://www.twitch.tv/henezini/v/16684640 (second random cargo disappearing)

http://www.twitch.tv/henezini/v/16686426 (total noob atmospheric reentry)

As i said im total noob in KSP but these are some problems i encountered

Great job with mod thank you guys so much

Hello all;

after spending time discussing the future of ssp with sampa, we have decided that I will be in charge of some reorganization of the structure of the mod while sampa is taking a break from this. I will not be kicking anyone out, but I will be talking in private to some people for their input on some things. Tomorrow morning (for me) I will be creating a new thread for this. It will make the mod close to the current structure of Google/alphabet, with "ssp" being alphabet, and the shuttle and other components being, well, seprate components. I will be adding the shuttle, the addon page, and the X-37 page at first, and I will ask other related mods if they would like to be a part. Hopeful this will help with the organization and efficiency, and will not hurt anything.

thank you.

I'm not out yet, just taking a break. Mike says he's out, but we are trying to get him back in. I am thinking of locking this temporarily while Spock gets things reorganized and I take my break to clear my head. After that, have it reopened

Good god, what has this thread turned into? lol

hello everyone , long time lurker here :) i am total KSP noob note that :) i was testing your absolutely amazing mod and want to give some feed back , first of all this is the most beautiful shuttle mod i have ever seen.Had great time while testing it but i have some problems

1.Nosecone RCS are not working (dont know what i did wrong)

2.Sometimes cargos are disappearing without any reason

3.Atmospheric flight is way too easy(im not using FAR)

here is some videos for you to better POV

I second the RCS nosecone glitch, it doesn't work for me and i resorted to putting RCS thrusters on the OMS pods.

Hello.

I am sorry but I have decided I do not want to be in your team. I will be on my own or planning to join with KSO creator as I am planning to have the shuttle more like KSO the biggest version of those orbiters with some nice little things.

Wish you luck guys and all the best.

@Mike we should really have that skype to be friends again and start from scratch.

Have a nice day.